Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Capricorns

Kenny

A long time ago I was part of an organization which specialized in teaching metaphysics. I always seemed to struggle to advance in this group and I was told it was because I'm a Capricorn and Capricorns are very stubborn and resistant to change. In fact some of them even went so far as to put down Capricorns as if we were somehow retarded and almost kind of a plague.
Is there any truth to this idea that Capricorns are somehow different from other sun signs and that we are somehow a kind of an outcast minority. Seriously, that's how the Capricorns in this group were treated! It was weird.

Yes wierd indeed. it all depends on your birthchart of you are ressitant to change and if you are less inclined to the spiritual. That group is stupid.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 7:47 AM EDT Kenny wrote:

A long time ago I was part of an organization which specialized in teaching metaphysics. I always seemed to struggle to advance in this group and I was told it was because I'm a Capricorn and Capricorns are very stubborn and resistant to change. In fact some of them even went so far as to put down Capricorns as if we were somehow retarded and almost kind of a plague.
Is there any truth to this idea that Capricorns are somehow different from other sun signs and that we are somehow a kind of an outcast minority. Seriously, that's how the Capricorns in this group were treated! It was weird.

This makes me want to puke. That group is definitely 'retarded and almost kind of a plague.' Stay away from self-appointed ignorant scum like that. Fixed signs, especially the fixed grand cross; and/or a majority of planets in fixed signs are stubborn and resistant to change...and you know what? Many with this fixed emphasis are the ones who make it to the top. I know I mentioned Olympic Gymnast Shannon Miller's chart as an example before, I will again. She has 5 planets in fixed signs. She never missed a training session in the gym.

As for Capricorn, the sign has excellent staying power, the gift of endurance. A quitter always loses. Capricorns are determined, they stick to what they start and are success oriented. Certain traits are found in the charts of winners and those who make a mark in this world- they are the ones who lasted. Be proud to be a Capricorn.

Each sign has its strengths and weaknesses. NO SIGN IS BAD. Also, it is glaringly obvious that clump of idiots knew nothing about astrology. I certainly wouldn't trust them with any metaphysical or spiritual training. The sun sign is only that...the sun sign. The chart ruler and co-rulers are what is really important. Say someone has a pisces sun. Then, say that person has their ascendant in aries, mercury, venus, mars and jupiter in aries. This will be a hot-headed, impatient, aggressive, and pioneering pisces- hardly fitting. Unfortunately, due to the endless stream of junk astrology- daily horoscopes, which don't have any more validity than a million dollar check in one's mailbox, tabloid crap sun sign junk at the newsstands at supermarket and drug store checkouts, newspaper 'horoscopes' all of this makes astrology look very foolish and not to be taken seriously.

One of my sons has a stellium in Capricorn, including his sun. He has plenty of endurance. He never gives up. When I was five months pregnant with him, I was lying comfortably in bed on my side. The clock was facing me. He kicked me and kicked me until after 40 some minutes, I finally gave in and moved. This sttitude and personality trait, I repeat again.. is seen in the charts of highly successful people.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kenny" <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Im a capricorn and they shuld never discriminate another sign mainly because capricorns are known as leaders and we are stubborn and are resistent to change because of the role we play as leaders.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 7:47 AM EDT Kenny wrote:

Thank you so much sister Maxine for your response. For years I had developed a weird complex about being a Capricorn because of the degrading things they said about me based soley on my sun sign. One thing I didn't include in my question was the actual name of this organization. They're called the School of Metaphysics. You've probably heard of them. I was involved with them in the early eighties. I'm pretty sure founder Jerry Rothermel was a fucking Kike and the current president is a Jewbag too! In fact if you do a search on them you'll see one of the symbols on their logo is a "star of David". Back then I wasn't aware of the Jewish problem and how they created this right hand path, how they stole and perverted the divine knowledge imparted to our race from Father Satan. In fact after learning that Father Satan himself is Capricorn and Aquarius I found that also to be very encouraging as well because I happen to be a Capricorn cusped on Aquarius. Once again thank you!

Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPad
On Jul 3, 2012, at 10:02 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This makes me want to puke. That group is definitely 'retarded and almost kind of a plague.' Stay away from self-appointed ignorant scum like that. Fixed signs, especially the fixed grand cross; and/or a majority of planets in fixed signs are stubborn and resistant to change...and you know what? Many with this fixed emphasis are the ones who make it to the top. I know I mentioned Olympic Gymnast Shannon Miller's chart as an example before, I will again. She has 5 planets in fixed signs. She never missed a training session in the gym.

As for Capricorn, the sign has excellent staying power, the gift of endurance. A quitter always loses. Capricorns are determined, they stick to what they start and are success oriented. Certain traits are found in the charts of winners and those who make a mark in this world- they are the ones who lasted. Be proud to be a Capricorn.

Each sign has its strengths and weaknesses. NO SIGN IS BAD. Also, it is glaringly obvious that clump of idiots knew nothing about astrology. I certainly wouldn't trust them with any metaphysical or spiritual training. The sun sign is only that...the sun sign. The chart ruler and co-rulers are what is really important. Say someone has a pisces sun. Then, say that person has their ascendant in aries, mercury, venus, mars and jupiter in aries. This will be a hot-headed, impatient, aggressive, and pioneering pisces- hardly fitting. Unfortunately, due to the endless stream of junk astrology- daily horoscopes, which don't have any more validity than a million dollar check in one's mailbox, tabloid crap sun sign junk at the newsstands at supermarket and drug store checkouts, newspaper 'horoscopes' all of this makes astrology look very foolish and not to be taken seriously.

One of my sons has a stellium in Capricorn, including his sun. He has plenty of endurance. He never gives up. When I was five months pregnant with him, I was lying comfortably in bed on my side. The clock was facing me. He kicked me and kicked me until after 40 some minutes, I finally gave in and moved. This sttitude and personality trait, I repeat again.. is seen in the charts of highly successful people.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Kenny" <kenny.lane@... wrote:

=

Any name with a 'Roth' in it is definitely jewish, just like Eisen, Stein, Gold, etc. This is one of endless examples of just how rotten they are. Given everything in the media is 96% jewish written and controlled, know most astrology authors are also jewish and they have done plenty of damage to astrology. Many write just to make more and more money on top of money and do not care about the contents of their writings, and some even deliberately mislead people. Jewish publishig houses are only to happy to publish and promote the writings of a brother/sister jew, while working to keep Gentiles out. These are the ones who endlessly talk about 'karma' this and 'karma' that and work to give the reader a false impression, based upon the jewish agenda, no different form their filthy bible. One can see the xian overtones in their writings. Be aware of this. They are also plagarists, not only in their writings, but with music and everything else, you name it. In
their talmud, it states that they are free to take what they please from us 'goyim.'

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Thank you so much sister Maxine for your response. For years I had developed a weird complex about being a Capricorn because of the degrading things they said about me based soley on my sun sign. One thing I didn't include in my question was the actual name of this organization. They're called the School of Metaphysics. You've probably heard of them. I was involved with them in the early eighties. I'm pretty sure founder Jerry Rothermel was a fucking Kike and the current president is a Jewbag too! In fact if you do a search on them you'll see one of the symbols on their logo is a "star of David". Back then I wasn't aware of the Jewish problem and how they created this right hand path, how they stole and perverted the divine knowledge imparted to our race from Father Satan. In fact after learning that Father Satan himself is Capricorn and Aquarius I found that also to be very encouraging as well because I happen to be a Capricorn cusped on Aquarius.
Once again thank you!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 3, 2012, at 10:02 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kenny" <kenny.lane@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]My father was a Capricorn. Very driven. He had a degree in Architecture & another in Structural Engineering. It wasn't easy being raised by him, but it was obviously very important in my life.

--- On Tue, 7/3/12, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Capricorns
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2012, 10:02 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Kenny" <kenny.lane@... wrote:

[/TD]

That's terrible. It's been said before, capricorns are known for strength and a staying power that can keep going even when things get detrimental for them.
I have a 6 planet stellium in capricorn. I never thought of myself as cold but I can be awfully sarcastic and mean when rubbed the wrong way. I'm definitely earthy, but I love change honestly. I love things that are new and different, I get bored easily with the same things.
I also have the majority of my planets in fixed signs/ houses and I still don't find myself resistant to change. I am pretty stuck to my ideas though. I know what I want, and I love that about myself. Embrace it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kenny" <kenny.lane@... wrote:

I say this a lot in posts in these groups but nobody is limited to the traits they find themselves born with any more than the personal circumstances they have. Once you have access to your subconscious mind and are skilled in using the elements you can be as, dominant, confident, compassionate, social etc whatever as you desire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starrrx69" <starrrx69@... wrote:

That's terrible. It's been said before, capricorns are known for strength and a staying power that can keep going even when things get detrimental for them.
I have a 6 planet stellium in capricorn. I never thought of myself as cold but I can be awfully sarcastic and mean when rubbed the wrong way. I'm definitely earthy, but I love change honestly. I love things that are new and different, I get bored easily with the same things.
I also have the majority of my planets in fixed signs/ houses and I still don't find myself resistant to change. I am pretty stuck to my ideas though. I know what I want, and I love that about myself. Embrace it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kenny" <kenny.lane@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back