Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can't feel energy

[email protected]

For most of my time meditating I have always felt energy very strongly. Basically it felt like a warm, pleasant sensation covering my entire body but recently when I meditate I hardly feel like I am raising any energy at all. Meditation is not pleasurable as it used to be and I cannot feel my soul/aura after meditation as I always could.
Is this normal? Is my body just used to bio electricity and so I can no longer feel it or is it a sign I am doing something wrong.

Sometimes you feel moreSometimes you feel less

7 juni 2018 kl. 19:32 skrev [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

For most of my time meditating I have always felt energy very strongly. Basically it felt like a warm, pleasant sensation covering my entire body but recently when I meditate I hardly feel like I am raising any energy at all. Meditation is not pleasurable as it used to be and I cannot feel my soul/aura after meditation as I always could.
Is this normal? Is my body just used to bio electricity and so I can no longer feel it or is it a sign I am doing something wrong.

This might sound a little odd by try meditate my in a different place like instead of your room at night go to the park at night I used to have that issue a long time ago and at times when I went to a different place it helped 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 7, 2018, at 10:32 AM, fredisgay72@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Is this normal? Is my body just used to bio electricity and so I can no longer feel it or is it a sign I am doing something wrong..

Maybe its something to do with your third eye? I wasnt able to feel energy strongly before but since doing opening and meditating on my third eye Im much more sensitive to energy. Its just speculation but maybe you have some kind of blockage?

An indication your program needs changing is when you no longer feel that you are raising any energy or making any progress
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 at 21:12, fredisgay72@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   For most of my time meditating I have always felt energy very strongly. Basically it felt like a warm, pleasant sensation covering my entire body but recently when I meditate I hardly feel like I am raising any energy at all. Meditation is not pleasurable as it used to be and I cannot feel my soul/aura after meditation as I always could.

It depends on where you’re getting your energy from. Your personal energy might be more depleted at the moment for some reason. Maybe you’re stressed out, drained from ordinary day-to-day stuff, or if, you have depression, it could be that too.. 
You can try relaxing even deeper than usual and breathing in energy from the universe. You can do this with a particular star if you research it. You can even do this with an enemy, feeding on their life force to empower yourself. All of these techniques are in the Witchcraft and Meditation sections. 
On Jun 8, 2018, at 2:52 PM, Illo Medio verita.sanning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Sometimes you feel moreSometimes you feel less

7 juni 2018 kl. 19:32 skrev [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back