Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can you be banned for not posting?

mortimerofholocaust

I have been banned from the JoS forums and I have no idea why. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't posted anything on the forums since I joined, (just over a month ago).I have posted on this group but not the forums.I have contacted the admin and had no response as yet.I just don't get it.....can anyone enlighten me?
John

If anything it probably has something to do with your name

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:21 AM, "mortimerofholocaust@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been banned from the JoS forums and I have no idea why. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't posted anything on the forums since I joined, (just over a month ago).I have posted on this group but not the forums.I have contacted the admin and had no response as yet.I just don't get it.....can anyone enlighten me?
John

Right.....so I can only conclude they have something against me, and I don't know what that "something" might be. I am really troubled about this.

@Miki Read and study joyofsatan.org if you haven't already.
@John Relax. You may not be able to post on the forum, but you can still go on it and read posts.

Listen the holocaust never happened, it was a myth to started by the jews (Satan's number 1 enemy) to make Adolf Hitler and the other members of the Nazi party look bad. Hitler was a Satanist and a great man who just wanted the best for his people. Read and study everything on http://www.exposingcommunism.com/666%20Black%20Sun.pdf 

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:45 AM, "John Mortimer mortimerofholocaust@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Right.....so I can only conclude they have something against me, and I don't know what that "something" might be. I am really troubled about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back