Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can the soul be black?

lucyjr

i have hard time visualising white inside me but when i do it with black i feel much better and comfortable can my soul be black?i have no problem visualizing my aura i see it yellow and it easy for me but my soul i think its black since i love that color could it be? heres post on JoS site where the soul can be diffrent colors.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

Could mean that your soul is very dirty and needs to be cleaned thoroughly. Probably more than once.

Sent from my iPhone

The soul is LIGHT. The soul itself cannot be black. Chances are it is just dirty if you are having difficulties visualizing it light. Keep working at it, it'll get better.

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 5:49 AM, "lucyjr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i have hard time visualising white inside me but when i do it with black i feel much better and comfortable can my soul be black?i have no problem visualizing my aura i see it yellow and it easy for me but my soul i think its black since i love that color could it be? heres post on JoS site where the soul can be diffrent colors.

I relate to this very much.
I have trained myself to visualize my soul as a white vibrant light, but in the beginning (and now) it felt much more "natural" feeling to picture it dark.
I would like to hear more on this from some more experienced members.

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:49 AM, "lucyjr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To touch on this topic a bit more, I had a dream last night that pulls me back to this.
I cannot remember what was said but I remember talking to an entity that I felt connected with. Like we were separate, but also together. The entity was featureless like the light body, but resembled the shape of a person. They were a glowing deep blue color with bright glowing blue eyes. I did not feel threatened in any way, in fact its presence was comforting. It felt as though I was talking with a different aspect of myself, touching on topics and difficulties I am to go through, and face things I need to get past. As I mentioned, I do not remember what was said, although I do remember it feeling like..telepathy, like we were talking through a connection in  my mind. I should also add, that whatever was said did not sound English which is my first language, and that I do not know any others.
Any thoughts?
I would also like to figure out what was said.

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:52 PM, L W <serpentrising666@... wrote:

I have trained myself to visualize my soul as a white vibrant light, but in the beginning (and now) it felt much more "natural" feeling to picture it dark.

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:49 AM, "lucyjr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

At first when I started, I also found it difficult to visualize my soul as white light. Instead I find myself seeing it as black. It felt natural to me that way. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be. I just concluded that I wasn't doing it right and kept on trying to visualize it as white. Now I don't get to see it as black anymore except when I need to for specific purposes. 
HAIL SATANHAIL ASTAROTH HAIL VOLAC
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back