Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can someone provide me with a ritual or work?

voler_t

In a few days I will have an exam to enter university and it is extremely important for me, in addition to what is obviously at stake, I could have my own home in which to worship Satan in private and completely free. It really is an important test for me, from my future, to having a place in which to worship Satan (build an altar) freely and without prejudice; I was wondering if I could do something or ask for help from a god like Vhapula. I would like to do everything in my power, even a ritual...

Thoth's ritual would be ideal, after the ritual is done look at the sigil of Thoth and pray either silently or allowed asking for his help in this matter, its very important to look at the sigil after the ritual is done in order to recieve the energy of the God, it takes less than 10 minutes to recieve this energy and is the most valuable thing you can do for quick sudden progress.

In a few days I will have an exam to enter university and it is extremely important for me, in addition to what is obviously at stake, I could have my own home in which to worship Satan in private and completely free. It really is an important test for me, from my future, to having a place in which to worship Satan (build an altar) freely and without prejudice; I was wondering if I could do something or ask for help from a god like Vhapula. I would like to do everything in my power, even a ritual...
Get into light trance with method which is best for you, you can do basic yogic breath and relax totally,

You can do this after yoga session also.

So Rise your energies then

inhale yellow colour in to yourself from all sides hold for few seconds and on exhaling exhale that energy out and expand it to your aura.

While exhaling and expanding it to your aura affirm each time, do it 7 breaths is total.

“I have passed (exam name) successfully in the most positive ways for me” you can add “I have scored maximum points or smth” if it is important but shorter and to the point better.

You will program your aura so it will help you to pass exam.

You can do this for 7 breaths

Number 7 is(from JoS):

Karma, consequence,
Goddess Nemesis,
purification, the divine scale,
Armor of the Just,
luck, birth of mind,
priesthood, virginity”​

Now this is from JoS:
Yellow
Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for deeper concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma.”

Then you can inhale yellow colour into your energy system for how much ever breaths you feel comfortable, and after getting energy buzzing, direct this energy by affirming, same affirmation, affirm it 7 times while in void meditation.

After this imagine you are happy passed exam, for almost 1 minute and meditate little bit.

Feel it is done, feel you are happy and comfortable in your surroundings, while knowing you have passed it and it is done and you accomplished it how you wanted.

Before this ask Gods for help with success in guiding energy and accomplishing your need.

You can do formal ritual. And put there your emotions and intent, at the end of the ritual offer your energies in return. If you can’t do this, just pray to father Satan with intent for getting help and tune into feeling of offering your energies to Him for help.

If you are dedicated more than likely they will help you.

Also check in Satanists calendar to not do this on VoC moon(void of course moon) there is hours of when it is present. When magick is done on these hours you can fail more than likely.

Do this every day until exam.

Good luck :)

Thoth's ritual would be ideal, after the ritual is done look at the sigil of Thoth and pray either silently or allowed asking for his help in this matter, its very important to look at the sigil after the ritual is done in order to recieve the energy of the God, it takes less than 10 minutes to recieve this energy and is the most valuable thing you can do for quick sudden progress.
I really thank you for this, I didn't have much time before my tests, this weekend I took two and I felt really confident and above all, the exams didn't even look like exams, they were just a game, I really thank you for this, I hope Father Satan and the great Lord Thoth be on my side so I can triumph in these tests, hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back