Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can someone look into this, that lives in mississippi

vlkimbler

i'm not sure if this is true, but i heard from my step dad he had an aunt who was a witch. and she had this book written in Latin but it was written in very weird way, was different from normal Latin, and it was very very old. she did many bad things to people. but one day she self combusted and she burned along with the house. but i believe the book did not burn in the house. but i will not say where she lived, because i don't want infiltrator's finding the book, please contact me in yahoo messenger for details.. i'm hoping maybe someone in Mississippi can help me. because i live in Kentucky lol

i think the book will be very helpful and add some good information to the jos site.

i got a question it has nothing to do with the book
is there a way to find out what you are missing, what i mean is i feel like im missing something,an object maybe that belong to me in a past life?
i always feel like there is something i'm missing lol but i don't know what it is...

AVE SATANAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back