Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can someone explain this mind boggling stuff?

SageOfSixPaths

I was doing research into Freemasonry, then I came across these things.
In this link: https://masonicmayhemexposed.wordpress.com/2019/03/20/freemasons-promote-pedophilia-in-their-own-handbook/

33 DEGREES. What’s the significance?

The numbers 33 and 3 are both prominently featured in occult doctrine. Ancient mythology teach that the “Sons of man” (Fallen Angels cast out of Heaven with Lucifer?) landed on earth on Mount Hermon. It was then in Phoenicia; now in Israel. Its altitude makes it Israel’s primary strategic early warning system. This was the first location of extraterrestrial influence on man. Using the old Paris Meridian, this lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east. It is also 2012 miles from the equator and 2012 miles from the Paris Meridian. The Paris Meridian is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned. The number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9. This corresponds to the year, month day that (December 21, 2012) the ancient Mayans believed their calendar would end.

Many believe that December 21, 2012 is the date that the ‘sons of God’ will return to earth and establish a new world order. They will be led by a powerful ‘unearthly’ ruler. Will this be the return of the Nephilim through dimensional gates or ‘stargates’? Will this be the awaited antichrist? Do Nephilim need space craft to enter this dimension? Was Roswell one such craft?

Masons believe that this ‘new age’ or ‘new world order’ will come out of chaos. Is ‘Chaos’ beginning now? Will it get more and more chaotic than it is in 2008?

Do Masons believe that this powerful unearthly ruler will give them a leadership role in this coming ‘New World Order’ because they have been such good followers?

Reference: Nephilim Stargates – the year 2012 and the return of the Watchers, by Thomas R. Horn

Then I saw this in this link:
"With this in mind, Flynn made the unprecedented disclosure that 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles, the identical number at the end of the Mayan calendar that "measures the ending of the earth." Flynn further revealed that Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of the descent of the Watchers, lies precisely at 33.33 degrees north, 33.33 degrees east, 2,012 miles from the equator, and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian, a location of Mt. Hermon in longitude based on the Paris 0 meridian 2.20 degrees east of Greenwich.

To be even more accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9." This actually corresponds more precisely with the ending year date of the Mayan calendar—December 21, 2012—when the "gods" that came once before are scheduled to return.

Does the chosen location of the first connection of Watchers on Mt. Hermon at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 east set in time a luciferian plan for a final New World Order in 2012?"

On top of this, I saw this video online: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rJZLzUKDcE8

The video could be fake, as there's barely any explosion noise after the second explosion on the ship, but I don't know.

But what I'm curious about is, why is it that it has been said that the "Fallen Angels" landed at Mount Hermon, where there are these precise numbers. And we know in 2012 there was an energy shift. And we know 9 is a number of endings. The nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9

This got me thinking a lot, how is it that these numbers, 33.33 playing an important role in Freemasonry, as well as the end of the Mayan Calendar are connected like this?

I did some research into checking if this 2012 shit is true, and it basically said online that 1 degree from the equater for longtitude or latitude anywhere is 60 miles, or 111km. https://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/md_help/html/approx_equivalents.htm

So I did 33.33 x 60 and the answer I got is = 1999.8

Then I did 33.33 x 111 and then converted the answer to miles and I got this = 2298.844

So I guess the 2012 bit was wrong. But what about this other thing, about Mount Hermon? I think I read that those degrees are basically the location of the peak of the mountain or something. I highly doubt our Gods would've landed on a fucking mountain when they first came here if they came in a mothership or something, but idk.

SageOfSixPaths said:
I was doing research into Freemasonry, then I came across these things.
In this link: https://masonicmayhemexposed.wordpress.com/2019/03/20/freemasons-promote-pedophilia-in-their-own-handbook/

33 DEGREES. What’s the significance?

There are 33 Spinal column vertebraes. If your kundalini does rise to the top it had to pass these. Means you are enlightened, you are probably abel to communicate via your thoughts with other also open people.

Out of this reason 33 was the highest rank. Is a spiritual number. You can search the JOS for it, there are more info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back