Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can someone explain the meing of the Qlipoth? plzzzz.

It has nothing to do with True Satanism. It is a lie and a kike created blasphemy to our Gods. Thats all you need to understand.   Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 10:16:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can someone explain the meing of the Qlipoth? plzzzz.

??

Qliphoth the plural of qlipha. Hebr. husk, shell.

"The Qabalah is a mystery philosophy which has roots in Greek philosophy and which was kept alive in Jewish mysticism and in the western magical tradition. The Qliphoth is the dark side of this tradition. The Qliphoth is the principles of the shadow and the antitheses that are hidden behind everything. The side of light in the Qabalah represents mathematical/ geometrical principles through which God created the world. The Qliphoth corresponds to fractals and principles of chaos. The Qliphoth are the dividing and destructive forces. The Qliphotic Qabalah uses the forces of destruction to free the adept from the limitations of creation. Through these forces we can learn to create. In the Qabalah, Lucifer and the fallen angels are those who first used the Qliphotic forces to free themselves from God. The principles of light are keeping the angels and the rest of creation in their firm, predetermined circles. The dark forces break these circles and make a free will and an individual existence outside God possible."

http://dragonrouge.net/english/general.htm

This order works with the dark side, but as you can see, they use the blasphemous lore of the kike; the talmud.

In a nutshell, they are the spheres of chaos, in which reside the archetypes of demons(small letter intended!!), which are considered the suppressed parts of the unconscious mind.

Why the qliphoth are evil?

1. they are jewish
2. they are a blasphemy to our Gods as they treat Them as ARCHETYPES
3. they mess with one's mind
4. a user of the qliphoth COMMANDS the Gods via Goetic summoning to guide him/her through the 'spheres of hell'
5. one can develop only in negative way

And to think I was to join them... Thank Satan I found JoS!!

Hopefully now you know WHY they are NOT Satanic...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
LEPACA BASTET!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

It has nothing to do with True Satanism. It is a lie and a kike created blasphemy to our Gods. Thats all you need to understand.

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 10:16:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can someone explain the meing of the Qlipoth? plzzzz.

??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back