Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can medication block/mess up one's chakra?

outtofindthetruth

Hello everyone,

I suffer from anxiety attacks and have to take anxiolytics every day. I was wondering whether it might affect my chakras, energy or aura and whether there are symptoms/difficulties that I might have to face?
I cannot stop them at will since they are quite strong and have to be monitored by my doctor.

Thank you for any answers,

Hail Father Satan!

I dont know but i think they will affect ur energy flow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outtofindthetruth" wrote:

Hello everyone,

I suffer from anxiety attacks and have to take anxiolytics every day. I was wondering whether it might affect my chakras, energy or aura and whether there are symptoms/difficulties that I might have to face?
I cannot stop them at will since they are quite strong and have to be monitored by my doctor.

Hail Father Satan!

ok you may need to explore the past this is where many root problems start with anxiety trust me i know its happioned to me many times for one i was haveing many very bad episodes when my world fell apart things like loss can trigger many things. i had lost my child to my family i lost my fath in life and the god i thught was there for me as a pk i had trusted everything only problem is when the very people my parents minisor and professer tern on you you loose your fath in it all i was at the brink of suisice and ready to die when saten came and saved me it was his soul that brought me out of the suffering i prayed to him and thanked him for saveing me from a religon that need to be ended. my life was at the time over but out of all this i found out the root of it all was my apoption and i had major unresoved issues with this past so you  need to find out if its someing you when thught you are not willing to face .... doing kundilini is a way to balance your soul i would do this

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can medication block/mess up one's chakra?

Hello everyone,

Hail Father Satan!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to make it through ok thanks to Satan =)
I've taken note of your good advice, thank you.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cindy Gere wrote:

ok you may need to explore the past this is where many root problems start with anxiety trust me i know its happioned to me many times for one i was haveing many very bad episodes when my world fell apart things like loss can trigger many things. i had lost my child to my family i lost my fath in life and the god i thught was there for me as a pk i had trusted everything only problem is when the very people my parents minisor and professer tern on you you loose your fath in it all i was at the brink of suisice and ready to die when saten came and saved me it was his soul that brought me out of the suffering i prayed to him and thanked him for saveing me from a religon that need to be ended. my life was at the time over but out of all this i found out the root of it all was my apoption and i had major unresoved issues with this past so you  need to find out if its someing you when thught you are not willing to face .... doing kundilini is a way to
balance your soul i would do this

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Can medication block/mess up one's chakra?

Hello everyone,

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back