Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can magic raise my IQ to 200?

StyleCoin

I am a half-breed guy, I was born with some spiritual gifts, and one of them is to guess the future, my qi is between 115 and 130, my birth chart says that the celestial placements made my soul very powerful, so far ok, but I was wondering if with magic it is possible to increase my IQ to 200, maybe this will take 10 to 20 years?

Iq is mostly bullshit. Basically the only thing it accurately measures is how good somebody is at taking that specific test. But the design of the test is not great for measuring intelligence in all different areas.

StyleCoin said:
I am a half-breed guy, I was born with some spiritual gifts, and one of them is to guess the future, my qi is between 115 and 130, my birth chart says that the celestial placements made my soul very powerful, so far ok, but I was wondering if with magic it is possible to increase my IQ to 200, maybe this will take 10 to 20 years?

Empowering the soul improves the mind and body. So, you are correct. However, one shouldn't try to increase it too rapidly, let the growth come with patience and slowly.

StyleCoin said:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MERCURY.html

"Mercury/Uranus
I have seen this aspect in the charts of geniuses, meaning the IQ is above 180 [extraordinary intelligence], which is like one in a million. In one case, the Mercury/Uranus aspect [exact square], lined up on the same degree with the ascendant/descendant axis, and with the other, the aspect was exact and lined up with the chart ruler on the same degree. Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury. There s a natural ability for the sciences, with mathematics and all advanced areas of study. The ideas are original and often way ahead of their time. This aspect nearly always gives superior intelligence along with a rebellions nature. The new and unusual fascinate these people. They tend to get bored easily and can be of a high-strung temperament. "

Mercury is exalted in Aquarius, Uranus's home sign. Although I believe "regular" Mercury squares of Gemini and Virgo would still substantially increase IQ, doing a square in Aquarius, or using the Dagaz rune, would add this extra "genius" component to your intelligence.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Iq is mostly bullshit. Basically the only thing it accurately measures is how good somebody is at taking that specific test. But the design of the test is not great for measuring intelligence in all different areas.
True. :roll:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344259 time=1649831347 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

"Mercury/Uranus
I have seen this aspect in the charts of geniuses, meaning the IQ is above 180 [extraordinary intelligence], which is like one in a million. In one case, the Mercury/Uranus aspect [exact square], lined up on the same degree with the ascendant/descendant axis, and with the other, the aspect was exact and lined up with the chart ruler on the same degree. Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury. There s a natural ability for the sciences, with mathematics and all advanced areas of study. The ideas are original and often way ahead of their time. This aspect nearly always gives superior intelligence along with a rebellions nature. The new and unusual fascinate these people. They tend to get bored easily and can be of a high-strung temperament. "

Mercury is exalted in Aquarius, Uranus's home sign. Although I believe "regular" Mercury squares of Gemini and Virgo would still substantially increase IQ, doing a square in Aquarius, or using the Dagaz rune, would add this extra "genius" component to your intelligence.

I will do this when I finish some soul-cleansing work, let's see if I become a Nikola Tesla.

StyleCoin said:
I will do this when I finish some soul-cleansing work, let's see if I become a Nikola Tesla.

It is fine to do a Mercury square when it comes around, but just make sure you are working on your biggest priorities first. I say this only because you mentioned already having good intelligence and spiritual abilities.

I take this to mean your air and water are well developed, which means make sure your fire and earth are as well. Also, no offense, but if you have problems with women being attracted to you, then the lower chakras are what need focus.

So this can be helped by Sun Square, Mars Squares, Uruz or Nauthiz to grow earth characteristics, Nauthiz to enhance positive Saturn traits, etc.

Earth characteristics: Endurance, organization, discipline, control of body/mind, seriousness, groundedness, stability

Fire characteristics: Health, power, energy, self-esteem, action, aggression, transformative ability, optimism

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344342 time=1649850614 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

It is fine to do a Mercury square when it comes around, but just make sure you are working on your biggest priorities first. I say this only because you mentioned already having good intelligence and spiritual abilities.

I take this to mean your air and water are well developed, which means make sure your fire and earth are as well. Also, no offense, but if you have problems with women being attracted to you, then the lower chakras are what need focus.

So this can be helped by Sun Square, Mars Squares, Uruz or Nauthiz to grow earth characteristics, Nauthiz to enhance positive Saturn traits, etc.

Earth characteristics: Endurance, organization, discipline, control of body/mind, seriousness, groundedness, stability

Fire characteristics: Health, power, energy, self-esteem, action, aggression, transformative ability, optimism

Thank you very much, you are gifted in spiritual matters.

StyleCoin said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
True. :roll:

IQ assumes everyone learns the same which isn't true. More Right brained (spiritual) people may not do good on it but they can be very intelligent. It assumes left brain logical. Plus each test seems different. I wouldn't trust it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344259 time=1649831347 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

"Mercury/Uranus

I have that aspect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back