Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can i have some help with ways to find my guardian demon?

lowrynick

I read that i need to use a pendulum, and a glass, and say the alphabet and when i get the first letter of their name the pendulum will tap the glass, then i repeat until the entire name is spelled out, but this hasn't worked all to well for me. ofcourse i've done the dedication years ago. just having trouble getting this, are their any other tecqhniques to use? i don't have an ouija board at the moment

I went into a trance, and visualized a door in front of me in my mind. I affirmed a few times, "when I walk through this door, I will hear the name of my Guardian". I walked though, nothing happened. Stepped out again, affirmed it some more, stepped though, and heard, loudly, "Set!".

This was only to affirm what I already "knew", from signs I had received. It might work for you though, worth a shot. Oh, and I wasn't astrally open then, but I heard his name anyway.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

I read that i need to use a pendulum, and a glass, and say the alphabet and when i get the first letter of their name the pendulum will tap the glass, then i repeat until the entire name is spelled out, but this hasn't worked all to well for me. ofcourse i've done the dedication years ago. just having trouble getting this, are their any other tecqhniques to use? i don't have an ouija board at the moment

Perhaps understanding first yourself and what you want with your future, and praying to Satan for assistance, your guardian demon may find a way to stumble into your life. Sometimes you just need to give these things times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

Have you tried this websight? http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm; Logr (the rune) Good for dowsers and pendulum workers, maybe you should try vibrating it b/4 u use your pendulum. Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] can i have some help with ways to find my guardian demon?

Well how I found mine I used my crystal pendulum and I hold it about my hand and I told the demon that was with me move the pendulum one direction for yes and another direction for no and I asked out loud if this was my guarding demon while using the list of demons on JOS and when it got to Beleth it moved in the yes direction and then I asked Beleth if she was my gd and the crystal pendulum move4d in the yes direction

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tomcrigs" <tomcrigs4@... wrote:

Perhaps understanding first yourself and what you want with your future, and praying to Satan for assistance, your guardian demon may find a way to stumble into your life. Sometimes you just need to give these things times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@ wrote:

Lowry and Tom yes yes to both of you, in my case.
I intended on tell my family here that I found
out who my main GD is and my spirit father because,
a long long story.. but
it is Amdusias, and I found out by crystal pendulum.
It swings in circles for yes, I am not sure why it will
swing in circles different ways, and it will swing in a
straight line for no, it was too much to tell,
but through a line of coincidences I gathered it was him,
although he is not the one who swings the pendulum, but
when I asked the pendulum
if my Father and Guardian demon are Amdusias, it swung
in a big circle which means yes.. I am a hybrid human,
part gray, ouch !!!!!!!!!
which would explain why I feel so outta place..
.. So pendulum and synchronicity both work together
Hail Satan
Hail RA
Hail Lilith
Hail Amdusias !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tomcrigs" <tomcrigs4@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back