Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can i get some advice?

Jesse T. Courtney

I have been reading about Spiritual Satanism and it seems so obvious to me that it is true.
Since i was old enough to go i went to a christian church.
I always thought it weird that the christian god needed money to help you,
So i soon thought it all a lie which from my studying has been true.
But i have been reading about becoming a spiritual satanist and I'm wondering if it's a good idea to go ahead with this?
Since i have strong beliefs this is true.
But as i have read once you have dedicated your soul to the father that there is no going back,
And i dunno i think I'm just a little nervous but please if anybody can give me some advice on this it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Practice the basic meditation's for awakening the third eye and perhaps pray to Satan/Enki once or twice and see how you feel? if you then find out that you do believe in our religion then you can dedicate yourself if you feel like such but it is not a requirement some satanist's never do dedicate themselves Satan does not want your soul like he's portrayed as wanting so often while true he is a god and therefore would wish to guide your spirit he is not going to demand it unlike the christian god he is wise and understanding Enki the original form inwhich Satan visited the world was a very wise and understanding figure take your time see if you can truly believe in him and are comfortable with him and if you are then and Only then should you dedicate yourself.

The question is..would you even want to go back?

I have been a dedicated satanist for 8 years now and never been more happy about my beliefs.
If one would really want to, I guess they could walk away. But why would someone want to?
But take your tme until you know that the dedication is what you really want to do. Even so I can say from personal experience that dedicating was the best thing I ever did...I have no regrets and never will.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jesse T. Courtney" <courtneyjesse@... wrote:

I have been reading about Spiritual Satanism and it seems so obvious to me that it is true.
But i have been reading about becoming a spiritual satanist and I'm wondering if it's a good idea to go ahead with this?
But as i have read once you have dedicated your soul to the father that there is no going back,
And i dunno i think I'm just a little nervous but please if anybody can give me some advice on this it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

<td val[/IMG]Yeah, i know what you mean..... before i became a satanist i read that other people were nervous before their dedication.... it's normal to feel that way coz the XIAN BASTARDS have obviosult tried to brainwash you at their shitty churches and stuff......The most important thing is to feel your commitment to ENKI in your heart..... He knows how you feel, ask him to cleanse you of the XIAN dogma....... i once asked Father to rid the fucking pathetic jehova from me and since then that fear that the xians use to control their sheep has gone.....proof that Father Satan is the True and Original Creator...... HAIL SATAN......   If you haven't already start meditating (see JoyofSatan.com) and gradually build your relationship to Father...... The fact that you strongly believe that this is true is a positive sign... work on it all you can....... good luck and HAIL ENKI   if you need anything else reply back on either nickjenei@... OR nicholasje@...     HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Sat, 2/5/09, Jesse T. Courtney <courtneyjesse@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Can i get some advice?
To: [email protected]
Received: Saturday, 2 May, 2009, 4:22 AM

Thanks.
[/TD]
The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..

I have commited myself to father Satan and it is the best decision i've ever made.I'm glad i left christianity and it's negative effects on people,my parents are proof of that.If you join father Satan you have the power to control your life and not be a mindless xian slave (no offence).It should be an important decision to you,and you need to do what you want.As for me i say HAIL SATAN

I have commited myself to father Satan and it is the best decision i've ever made.I'm glad i left christianity and it's negative effects on people,my parents are proof of that.If you join father Satan you have the power to control your life and not be a mindless xian slave (no offence).It should be an important decision to you,and you need to do what you want.As for me i say HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back