Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

can anyone help me?

HeatherC

okay so i have to write an english paper that counts for a great percentage of my grade and we were instructed to choose a topic that we had a passion for so i chose to do the positive effects of satanism on todays society...the problem is i need to write it in the manner that i will 1.recieve an a, 2.only provide factual information 3.prove my poiint without pushing my religion. Im only a junior but i am in senior english so i want to keep my grades up while also showing the backwards rednecks that i attend school with that im not a "satanic bitch that eats babies"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HeatherC" <heatherchristian09@... wrote:
okay so i have to write an english paper that counts for a great percentage of my grade and we were instructed to choose a topic that we had a passion for so i chose to do the positive effects of satanism on todays society...the problem is i need to write it in the manner that i will 1.recieve an a, 2.only provide factual information 3.prove my poiint without pushing my religion. Im only a junior but i am in senior english so i want to keep my grades up while also showing the backwards rednecks that i attend school with that im not a "satanic bitch that eats babies"
well u could ask father satan to help you i just took this religion (bad at spelling)and iv asked father satan to help me with school and iv gone up he is very helpful i find so try and see XD hope u get an A........................................................

p.s baby eater thats just crule and mocking(and scary)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back