Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Calling all South Florida Satanists

astralnaut888

If you live in the Palm Beach, Broward, or Miami-Dade are then please e-mail me at Astralnaut888@...
We need to start some covens and I know there are enough of us around here to start a few. This year will be very important in establishing our cause because 6x6x6=216, and 2016 amounts to the same thing because zeros don't have any actual numerological value. We need unity now more than ever.
Hail Satan!

This is a huge danger. Either this is an infiltrator who is going to cause harm to you or he is going to get an infiltrator that is going to cause harm to him. If you want a coven, you work with people online and very slowly get to know them. Things must be on a personal level. 
To just say come one, come all!! Any Jews here?? Come on and meet me in person!! This is very stupid both for the person and whoever emails him. We do more good online right now. Work together with people online. 
 If you want to work with people in person then go the smart route. This is not courage. It is stupidity. The enemy will stop and nothing to destroy or keep something like this from happening. 

I'm currently around ft.lauderdale,  however I'm a bit skeptical on your invitation. Lol.
On Jan 26, 2016 9:54 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This is a huge danger. Either this is an infiltrator who is going to cause harm to you or he is going to get an infiltrator that is going to cause harm to him. If you want a coven, you work with people online and very slowly get to know them. Things must be on a personal level. 
To just say come one, come all!! Any Jews here?? Come on and meet me in person!! This is very stupid both for the person and whoever emails him. We do more good online right now. Work together with people online. 
 If you want to work with people in person then go the smart route. This is not courage. It is stupidity. The enemy will stop and nothing to destroy or keep something like this from happening. 

No I am definitely not an infiltrator. I wasn't planning on rushing into anything, and I have met Satanists this way in the past, although looking back now it was very foolish of both of us at the time. We were both teenagers and really could have been anyone, but we did do a ritual together before the enemy "persuaded" on of our coven members that they were jewish, and our small coven fell apart.

I have been here for over a decade and I will *know* If you are of the enemy. I communicate with Daemons on a daily basis, and even Father Satan himself, although he is very busy and really only has the time when it is something important. I am writing this message because I am a longtime member, and because there is no way an infiltrator would get past me. This might be a danger for newbs who should proceed with caution, and any meetings should first take place in public before any coven can be established. Above all if there are two Satanists who are willing to meet, then demons will let you both know if you are both open enough. They specifically told me to do this, with the intention of calling back two old Satanists who I have known personally. I know there are plenty more, and if there was an easier way to contact them I would, but for right now this is the easiest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back