Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Call to arms!

Sam1

Hello brothers and sisters!
I have made a poem for our new members, who seem to be flowing into our groups constantly.

A call to arms
Warriors of the gods! Hear my cry!
Do not falter on these days! For these are the days of jewish sacrifice and ritual, the days where they plot to murder and end us all! Are you angered by this? Angered with the knowledge that there is a race out there trying to end us all? A race that has killed billions, and will kill more if we do not stop them? A race that has killed, raped, and enslaved our ancestors, are you angry! You should be, use this hatred of them in your curses. This month, they will try to hurt us, to defeat us, but this will not be so. We will attack them harder, and with more ferocity than a million soldiers! We will destroy them completely and utterly! We will take back what is ours in glorious conquest! We will take earth back, and restore it to the golden age that it once had. But first, we need to go to war, now. So, brothers, sisters, friends, comrades, fight. And do not stop fighting. Fight for your family, for your friends, for your country, for your ancestors, for your Satanist brothers in arms, and fight for Satan!
If you fight...

WE WILL WIN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS!!!
HAIL TO VICTORY!!!

Very inspiring and powerful writing.Thanks for sharing Sam.Hinkley17.
HS/88!

On Monday, September 14, 2015 5:24 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have made a poem for our new members, who seem to be flowing into our groups constantly.

A call to arms
Do not falter on these days! For these are the days of jewish sacrifice and ritual, the days where they plot to murder and end us all! Are you angered by this? Angered with the knowledge that there is a race out there trying to end us all? A race that has killed billions, and will kill more if we do not stop them? A race that has killed, raped, and enslaved our ancestors, are you angry! You should be, use this hatred of them in your curses. This month, they will try to hurt us, to defeat us, but this will not be so. We will attack them harder, and with more ferocity than a million soldiers! We will destroy them completely and utterly! We will take back what is ours in glorious conquest! We will take earth back, and restore it to the golden age that it once had. But first, we need to go to war, now. So, brothers, sisters, friends, comrades, fight. And do not stop fighting. Fight for your family, for your friends, for your country, for your ancestors, for your Satanist brothers in arms, and fight for Satan!
If you fight...

WE WILL WIN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS!!!
HAIL TO VICTORY!!!

Sam Hinkley, this was truly moving. You are so right about the time we are going through right now. You have a real talent for Writing. When I read this it brought me to tears. Its was the epitome of inspiring and motivational. In the end of the day, we are all Brothers and Sisters in Satan. 
 I am closing in on my Ten year Mark with the JOS. Every year the Dedication to Satan becomes Amplified. Every year I become more fanatical. Every year I see the truth open up in front of me. Satan has shown me more than I ever thought when starting this Path. He Brought me in touch with my true self. He showed me my ego and all my faults and helped me to overcome them. 
  He has taught me how greed consumes. How the most important thing is the camaraderie we all feel together. We are all connected, for better or worse. We have come from Hell as Warriors of Satan for a mission. Satan guided you from Hell into this life and as he promised you brought you here. You are here on the JOS, Dedicated to him, holding together strong with your Family. Just as he Promised you before you were born. 
  I am prepared to die. The mission in which we are here to do behind enemy lines is all that matters. I would gladly give my life, knowing I hit the foul jews into submission. I die with a joyful heart in the knowledge of the jews demise. I hate them so much, I hate them with ever fiber of my being. 
 I know that as I draw my last Breathe, Satan will catch me in his loving arms. With a smile of approval rolling off his face, I close my eyes once again. Father Satans will shall be done, I cast myself utterly into his protection, May his will for my life be as he sees fit. In the golden age we will erect a statue crushing a rodent under its foot. With an Inscription, here lies the vermin that thought it could contend with a planet of Gods. Created by the most Power God in the Universe. 
Hail Father Satan Forever 
Heil Vater Odin Fur Immer 

<td val[/IMG]Well written :)

From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Call to arms!

Very inspiring and powerful writing.Thanks for sharing Sam.Hinkley17.
HS/88!

On Monday, September 14, 2015 5:24 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A call to arms
If you fight...

WE WILL WIN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS!!!
HAIL TO VICTORY!!!

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Aldric, what's this talk about dying? Don't think about dying for the cause. Think and talk about LIVING. We do more alive for this War than we can being dead in the ground.

Our thoughts and desires do manifest the stronger our souls are, and the more and longer we have been meditating.So dwell on positive things and positive outcomes for yourself, and negative ones for our enemies.HAIL SATAN/88!

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:28 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sam Hinkley, this was truly moving. You are so right about the time we are going through right now. You have a real talent for Writing. When I read this it brought me to tears. Its was the epitome of inspiring and motivational. In the end of the day, we are all Brothers and Sisters in Satan. 
 I am closing in on my Ten year Mark with the JOS. Every year the Dedication to Satan becomes Amplified. Every year I become more fanatical. Every year I see the truth open up in front of me. Satan has shown me more than I ever thought when starting this Path. He Brought me in touch with my true self. He showed me my ego and all my faults and helped me to overcome them. 
  He has taught me how greed consumes. How the most important thing is the camaraderie we all feel together. We are all connected, for better or worse. We have come from Hell as Warriors of Satan for a mission. Satan guided you from Hell into this life and as he promised you brought you here. You are here on the JOS, Dedicated to him, holding together strong with your Family. Just as he Promised you before you were born. 
  I am prepared to die. The mission in which we are here to do behind enemy lines is all that matters. I would gladly give my life, knowing I hit the foul jews into submission. I die with a joyful heart in the knowledge of the jews demise. I hate them so much, I hate them with ever fiber of my being. 
 I know that as I draw my last Breathe, Satan will catch me in his loving arms. With a smile of approval rolling off his face, I close my eyes once again. Father Satans will shall be done, I cast myself utterly into his protection, May his will for my life be as he sees fit. In the golden age we will erect a statue crushing a rodent under its foot. With an Inscription, here lies the vermin that thought it could contend with a planet of Gods. Created by the most Power God in the Universe. 

Question . If the church is bad why is this current pope praying to lucifer? And why is he trying to get all religions to unite? 

On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:37 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Aldric, what's this talk about dying? Don't think about dying for the cause. Think and talk about LIVING. We do more alive for this War than we can being dead in the ground.

Our thoughts and desires do manifest the stronger our souls are, and the more and longer we have been meditating.So dwell on positive things and positive outcomes for yourself, and negative ones for our enemies.HAIL SATAN/88!

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:28 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Robert Lettieri I highly doubt that. In my opinion this is the trap: They are close to YHWH and this means that their way of worship is gruesome and foul, yet they deliberately spread rumors that they are praying to Satan so that they link their ways of worship/ servitude to Him, putting the blame on Him once more and getting people as far away from the truth as they can. YHWH hates humans, he is thirsty for blood and they are praying to that foul entity. It is not I who says that, but the Lie-ble.  This is how I have it in my mind, it might be wrong though, I can not be sure. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

We shall crush and slay the profane, for they are profane andunclean
in the sight of our beloved Father Satan! The jews angels etc. are a
blight upon this former gem of a planet, but we shall cleanse it and
make it shine bright once again, in Satan's name, for thus is his
will! And so it is ours! Victory we shall have in the Lord/Father
Satan's mighty name!

On 9/20/15, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
You are right Magus Immortalis. My thoughts have been preoccupied with
Death. Thank you for pointing this out. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back