Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Call To All South African Satanists

We all know about Julias Malema. This retard has been pissing me off beyond description as I'd hope he has you too. How many of you are keen on a destruction ritual? Our country would be far better off without this piece of shit around.

Def[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:46 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Call To All South African Satanists

We all know about Julias Malema. This retard has been pissing me off beyond description as I'd hope he has you too. How many of you are keen on a destruction ritual? Our country would be far better off without this piece of shit around.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:
bitch ass is fuck up n im on it 100 percent n at da same tyme very glad 2 from a brother o sister from SA dats ma bbm pin 20D3B1A2 N my number 0725288618 lets talk i nid to grow in da name of the father im from cape town ,<<<HAIL LUCIFER HAIL SATAN

I hate his face! It's one of those 'please stomp me' faces!

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:59 PDT Leon wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

bitch ass is fuck up n im on it 100 percent n at da same tyme very glad 2 from a brother o sister from SA dats ma bbm pin 20D3B1A2 N my number 0725288618 lets talk i nid to grow in da name of the father im from cape town ,<<<HAIL LUCIFER HAIL SATAN

Sweet. Thank you brother. I want more of our family to join in. Once there are enough of us, I'll put something simple and effective together.

Dont waist youre time my brother.. Even if you all by yourself manage to get rid of him, they will just replace him with sum one else wich might be even worse!

We should go straight to the root of all of this, the foundation of it all; the worthless enemy 'religions' and the idiots behind it.

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:22 PDT Way_Seeker666 wrote:

Sweet. Thank you brother. I want more of our family to join in. Once there are enough of us, I'll put something simple and effective together.

Attacking a specific person is a waste of time because that person will be replaced. You must attack the people that employed him (source).

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

Going for the root of the problem is all well and good, but in this situation there's no time for doing that first. We need to take this cunt out. His 'employers' are many, he is one. And if he gets any further there's serious shit coming. He is the option to be eliminated before we go deeper. If you're in, let me know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back