Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Call me crazy but...

Laura1

Lately I have been feeling EXTREMELY paranoid that others are reading my thoughts. This most commonly occurs when I'm in large groups of people but it was most noticeable on my trip to D.C. last week. I am relatively new to Satanism but have so far been successful with my energy work and meditation. I also consider myself to be hyper-sensitive to energy, both seen and unseen. Am I just being paranoid or is there some greater meaning behind all of this?

Also, for those of you who know about chem-trails, there has been an obscene amount in my area as of late. My head is a little foggy and I'm pretty sure that this could be another factor.

Any thoughts or opinions? I'd love to hear what you all think.
Thanks!
Laura

You do realize Laura,that you do have the option of closing you chakras.That is always a good defense that I use from time to time.
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Call me crazy but...

Lately I have been feeling EXTREMELY paranoid that others are reading my thoughts. This most commonly occurs when I'm in large groups of people but it was most noticeable on my trip to D.C. last week. I am relatively new to Satanism but have so far been successful with my energy work and meditation. I also consider myself to be hyper-sensitive to energy, both seen and unseen. Am I just being paranoid or is there some greater meaning behind all of this?

Also, for those of you who know about chem-trails, there has been an obscene amount in my area as of late. My head is a little foggy and I'm pretty sure that this could be another factor.

Thanks!
Laura

Same here except I'll think cough if you can hear me. And my da will literally couc. Or people that are around me or even on the phone with answer thoughs I have out loud. I mean. It could be that I'm an easy person to read. But 99.999% is in explain able. Idfk. Pray to Satan. ? Let me know if you learn anything. This shot sucks. Two days ago was in the other room thinking " I wonder what my family would think if I killed myself" my dads fiancé answers instantly "I don't give a fuck. Do you guys give a fuck?""no""ya Cody, we don't give a fuck." I was like...WTF!? And the stupid thing is when I confront them about it play stupid, or sag I need a psyc evaluate. And I know this shut isn't in my head because it happend face to face withmy uncle. Idk. Help sure would be nice.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laura" <lauralanihamilton@... wrote:

Thanks!
Laura

this happens frequently to me as well. what i do, is i focus my energy on building a sort of "wall" protecting me. you can either have a general protection barrier, or you can focus it on certain points, such as your thoughts, memories, etc. This works for the entire body in addition to the mind if practised enough

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laura" <lauralanihamilton@... wrote:

Thanks!
Laura

Hi Laura, I am also fairly new, but just wondering, have tried closing your chakras? There is a section about that in the Meditation part of the Jos site. Its for protecting yourself from unwanted stimuli. And do you build an aura of protection around you every day? Anyway I hope you come right, HAIL SATAN!

Thanks!
Laura

How does it happen with you? I mean. What make you feel like people know what your thinking?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

Same here except I'll think cough if you can hear me. And my da will literally couc. Or people that are around me or even on the phone with answer thoughs I have out loud. I mean. It could be that I'm an easy person to read. But 99.999% is in explain able. Idfk. Pray to Satan. ? Let me know if you learn anything. This shot sucks. Two days ago was in the other room thinking " I wonder what my family would think if I killed myself" my dads fiancé answers instantly "I don't give a fuck. Do you guys give a fuck?""no""ya Cody, we don't give a fuck." I was like...WTF!? And the stupid thing is when I confront them about it play stupid, or sag I need a psyc evaluate. And I know this shut isn't in my head because it happend face to face withmy uncle. Idk. Help sure would be nice.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laura" <lauralanihamilton@ wrote:

Thanks!
Laura

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back