Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

bye maybe

Tim Blackwell

i am going through to much i cant take it my life is being ruined by other people maybe a little bit of my family i have gone to crazy to say this i might kill myself i dont know yet see if my life gets better if it doesn't get better ill be seeing you all in hell not in a bad way but a good way since im in satanism lets just see if i do get better i could contact some of you if im a demon im not fooling around this is kinda serious what im saying well once i cutted myself before now possibly death

If you kill yourself you will simple born again with the same problems and no memory of Satanism, this is, if your next life not being worse than this one...

This is not how a Satanist take care of his problems, suicide is only in extreme cases, like to run off from being tortured. Anyway the burning times had gone and this is not needed anymore, our Gods are now free and Satan take care of his own. Don't be an lazy asshole and do your best, do your meditations, runic magick and trust Satan. This mundane problems does not affect us, I knew many SS (and myself), who passed through worse situations and passed it through with no wounds in the end. We are the Elite Squad in planet Earth.

the only one who ruins your life is yourself, don't blame other people.

You have brain, arms, legs and were strong enough to dedicate to Satan (though I don't know you that much to say this).
But lemme say this: life is not always as one would like it to be, you don't 'expect it to get better', you 'work for it to get better'. What can you do now to improve it?

Just take a minute to think about all you have in life, and I don't specifically mean material things. I might sound a bit hypocrite to say all this because I don't know what you're going through but I do know that you can fight. Don't give up that easily :S we all have problems, if we didn't life would be boring.

Suicide is the coward way out of it.

Do not do something that is going to affect your next life, have faith in Satan and do power meditation DAILY !

We are warrios of Satan and we must be always strong. Suicide is for the weak and the coward.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back