Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Burning in sacral chakra during meditation

As title suggests everytime I go deep in meditation my sacral chakra burns any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated
hello, this is absolutely normal, it means that the chakra is activating. Try to get used to it because when Kundalini rises it will burn so much that it will feel like there is hot iron on your skin

hello, this is absolutely normal, it means that the chakra is activating. Try to get used to it because when Kundalini rises it will burn so much that it will feel like there is hot iron on your skin
When chakra is burning, this means there is blockage in chakra which is above it,

Where is blockage, there energy stucks and it becomes hot in the chakra below it because it is not able to move further.

so burning sensation in sacral chakra mostly may be indication of blockage in solar plexus.

Now this is from https://joyofsatan.org/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

“Usually, one's base chakra is open. A burning sensation or feeling of intense pressure in one of the chakras usually indicates the one above it is blocked. For example, some people experience a burning in the throat, which indicates the 6th chakra is blocked. Energy is trapped and cannot ascend through the next chakra. Though there are several different ways, vibration is the most effective means of activating and opening a chakra.”

Quando il chakra brucia, significa che c'è un blocco nel chakra che si trova sopra di esso,

Dove c'è un blocco, l'energia si blocca e diventa calda nel chakra sottostante perché non è in grado di muoversi ulteriormente.

quindi la sensazione di bruciore nel chakra sacrale potrebbe essere perlopiù indicativa di un blocco nel plesso solare.

Ora, questo è da https://joyofsatan.org/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

"Di solito, il chakra di base è aperto. Una sensazione di bruciore o una sensazione di pressione intensa in uno dei chakra di solito indica che quello sopra è bloccato. Ad esempio, alcune persone avvertono un bruciore alla gola, che indica che il sesto chakra è bloccato. L'energia è intrappolata e non può salire attraverso il chakra successivo. Sebbene esistano diversi modi, la vibrazione è il mezzo più efficace per attivare e aprire un chakra."
hi, i assumed that the person was doing the sacral chakra opening meditation that i attached here, and as the meditation also explains, it is normal for the chakra to burn while opening it. in case you are not doing the chakra opening i suggest you follow what our satanist brother/sister says 😊

While this is sometimes the case. I want to mention here that it truly really depends on the person.

Basically one way to look at this is that the initial rising is the completion of a circuit, and even then there is levels that keep moving higher when it comes to the kundalini.

Basically this force is infinite. And it just is an evolutionary process that is never-ending.

For the intense experiences of the kundalini it also depends on if the soul can handle this.

Past a point the serpent will even reel back and not be as intense of an experience if someone becomes very overwhelmed and has issues acclimating to the higher levels of energy.

While this is sometimes the case. I want to mention here that it truly really depends on the person.

Basically one way to look at this is that the initial rising is the completion of a circuit, and even then there is levels that keep moving higher when it comes to the kundalini.

Basically this force is infinite. And it just is an evolutionary process that is never-ending.

For the intense experiences of the kundalini it also depends on if the soul can handle this.

Past a point the serpent will even reel back and not be as intense of an experience if someone becomes very overwhelmed and has issues acclimating to the higher levels of energy.
I also thought if person is beginner it is more likely than there is blockage?

hi, i assumed that the person was doing the sacral chakra opening meditation that i attached here, and as the meditation also explains, it is normal for the chakra to burn while opening it. in case you are not doing the chakra opening i suggest you follow what our satanist brother/sister says 😊
This is opening base chakra, when this is done one has to imagine burning base chakra intentionally, in the case one described above burning sensation in sacral chakra was not intentional, and this is different chakra.

Thanks you so much

I also thought if person is beginner it is more likely than there is blockage?

Yes that is also the case sometimes. I replied to their statement in regards to the kundalini being like burning iron, as these experiences vary greatly depending on the person and wanted to clarify.

Yes that is also the case sometimes. I replied to their statement in regards to the kundalini being like burning iron, as these experiences vary greatly depending on the person and wanted to clarify.
Enemy exceptionally works overtime to lock our will power - solar chakra.

It took for about 5 years to open it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back