Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Building a Star of Astaroth firepit/outdoor ritual site:

xScorpionPriestessx

I've been meaning to make this post since first having the idea, in case anyone else wanted to build one as well.
So, I need some suggestions, guys:

While doing research on the JOS website one day, I came across Astaroths star and a thought popped into my head; "I bet a firepit in the shape of this star would be kickass." After thinking on it further, I realized as an 8 pointed star, I could align it to the cardinal directions, and the middle circle of the star would be the firepit part. After reading the section on the website about outdoor ritual spaces, I had another thought to use colored stones to incorporate color magick. I've been wanting to make an outdoor ritual space for a while, not only to do workings, but as a devotional act to the Gods as well. I feel like it would be best to naturally source everything for the supplies I need, such as: rocks, logs for seating, etc. If any of you have any suggestions to help me make this the most amazing outdoor ritual space, I'd appreciate that! Like I said, I wanted to share this idea in case anyone else liked the idea and wanted to make one themselves; you could use any sigil/shape you like, I just thought the Star of Astaroth would be the perfect shape. I plan to take pictures and post them once I'm done as well. Can't wait to show you guys my creation 💛

Here are some pictures I got off the internet as a general idea of the vibe I'm going for:

Of course, with these reference photos, they are all just outdoor ritual areas/generic firepits, but the one I'm gonna build is gonna be the Star of Astaroth.
If you guys have any ideas/suggestions, please don't hesitate to drop some comments.
I would love you guys to share your input on how you would incorporate color, numbers of stones, etc.
Thank you guys in advance to anyone who shares advice/input to this!
Hail Father Lucifer, Hail the Elder Gods!

I've been meaning to make this post since first having the idea, in case anyone else wanted to build one as well.
So, I need some suggestions, guys:

While doing research on the JOS website one day, I came across Astaroths star and a thought popped into my head; "I bet a firepit in the shape of this star would be kickass." After thinking on it further, I realized as an 8 pointed star, I could align it to the cardinal directions, and the middle circle of the star would be the firepit part. After reading the section on the website about outdoor ritual spaces, I had another thought to use colored stones to incorporate color magick. I've been wanting to make an outdoor ritual space for a while, not only to do workings, but as a devotional act to the Gods as well. I feel like it would be best to naturally source everything for the supplies I need, such as: rocks, logs for seating, etc. If any of you have any suggestions to help me make this the most amazing outdoor ritual space, I'd appreciate that! Like I said, I wanted to share this idea in case anyone else liked the idea and wanted to make one themselves; you could use any sigil/shape you like, I just thought the Star of Astaroth would be the perfect shape. I plan to take pictures and post them once I'm done as well. Can't wait to show you guys my creation 💛

Here are some pictures I got off the internet as a general idea of the vibe I'm going for:

Of course, with these reference photos, they are all just outdoor ritual areas/generic firepits, but the one I'm gonna build is gonna be the Star of Astaroth.
If you guys have any ideas/suggestions, please don't hesitate to drop some comments.
I would love you guys to share your input on how you would incorporate color, numbers of stones, etc.
Thank you guys in advance to anyone who shares advice/input to this!
Hail Father Lucifer, Hail the Elder Gods!
I like the idea. You should do it because you want to and it will bring you joy and express your love for the gods, but also maybe on behalf of everyone else who is not free to do such a thing. The fact that you have the freedom and space to do this seems to me like a blessing. If I were to do such a thing I would ultimately be trying to channel as much as possible from Astaroth while I did it, so I would ask her for guidance, too. It's a very beautiful idea and life is meant to be lived with such love and enjoyment for simple, earthly things. Maybe you could also carve things into your log seats? Like zodiac signs, or runes or whatever you are drawn to. Good luck and if you can, a picture of your work later on would be nice to see. Just be careful not to have identifying features in the background where someone can track down where you are.

I like the idea. You should do it because you want to and it will bring you joy and express your love for the gods, but also maybe on behalf of everyone else who is not free to do such a thing. The fact that you have the freedom and space to do this seems to me like a blessing. If I were to do such a thing I would ultimately be trying to channel as much as possible from Astaroth while I did it, so I would ask her for guidance, too. It's a very beautiful idea and life is meant to be lived with such love and enjoyment for simple, earthly things. Maybe you could also carve things into your log seats? Like zodiac signs, or runes or whatever you are drawn to. Good luck and if you can, a picture of your work later on would be nice to see. Just be careful not to have identifying features in the background where someone can track down where you are.
Oooo, yes I will definitely do that! I planned to go into a trance and channel Her while I draw up the plans so that She can help me incorporate things that are associated with Her. I also love the idea of carving sigils and constellations into the log seating 🥰
And of course, I'll most assuredly post pictures once I'm done. I'll make sure there aren't any identifying features and such in the photos so I'm protected from any malicious creepers who come onto the site.
And thank you so much for the sweet words and suggestions, much love friend 💛

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back