Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLZ TAKE THE TIME TO READ :D

Zachary Parrish

So you'v all been hearing me complain about meditation well I'm coming clean! you see ever since I did the dedication ritual I have doubted that Father even acepted me because after I did it I didn't feel his love as most have but I did feel somthing and it was sickly so I thought did he not want me? But now I know I was attacked by the enemy they wanted me to feel alone and depressed and they almost won too that is until someone came and viseted me and how do I know this well when I was playing a game I felt somthing like a little ant bite but there was no ant then my mind said "was that a pinch?" so I said "If anyones there could you please pinch me again?" but I some what blew it off because my body started to feel funky and when my parents got back home I started talking to them and the first thing I noticed was that my voice somewhat got a little deeper but it didnt stop there then I started to feel alot of joy and excitement and I felt like I could barely contain it I started laughing I knew that there was a god in me and so I asked if whoever was there could you help me with my meditation and he/she did I did I could feel how he/she guided my body to help it be in the most relaxed position we tryed so many things and eventualy got it :D my first sucsesful meditation and then for some reason I started to spill my heart out but I could feel the demon there listining to every word I started crying and such anyhow I feel much better.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!

Congratulation! I'm very happy for you :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@... wrote:

So you'v all been hearing me complain about meditation well I'm coming clean! you see ever since I did the dedication ritual I have doubted that Father even acepted me because after I did it I didn't feel his love as most have but I did feel somthing and it was sickly so I thought did he not want me? But now I know I was attacked by the enemy they wanted me to feel alone and depressed and they almost won too that is until someone came and viseted me and how do I know this well when I was playing a game I felt somthing like a little ant bite but there was no ant then my mind said "was that a pinch?" so I said "If anyones there could you please pinch me again?" but I some what blew it off because my body started to feel funky and when my parents got back home I started talking to them and the first thing I noticed was that my voice somewhat got a little deeper but it didnt stop there then I started to feel alot of joy and excitement and I felt like I could barely contain it I started laughing I knew that there was a god in me and so I asked if whoever was there could you help me with my meditation and he/she did I did I could feel how he/she guided my body to help it be in the most relaxed position we tryed so many things and eventualy got it :D my first sucsesful meditation and then for some reason I started to spill my heart out but I could feel the demon there listining to every word I started crying and such anyhow I feel much better.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!

Good for you brother! happy for you. Love! hail Satan and the gods!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:44:51 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLZ TAKE THE TIME TO READ :D

So you'v all been hearing me complain about meditation well I'm coming clean! you see ever since I did the dedication ritual I have doubted that Father even acepted me because after I did it I didn't feel his love as most have but I did feel somthing and it was sickly so I thought did he not want me? But now I know I was attacked by the enemy they wanted me to feel alone and depressed and they almost won too that is until someone came and viseted me and how do I know this well when I was playing a game I felt somthing like a little ant bite but there was no ant then my mind said "was that a pinch?" so I said "If anyones there could you please pinch me again?" but I some what blew it off because my body started to feel funky and when my parents got back home I started talking to them and the first thing I noticed was that my voice somewhat got a little deeper but it didnt stop there then I started to feel alot of joy and excitement and I felt like I could barely contain it I started laughing I knew that there

Awesome to hear brother!, I had a slightly similar experience when i first meditated with Satan in mind, i had meditated many times before in my life, but when I did it that time for the first time ever I felt such a beautiful energy wash over me and felt this ancient connection to everything around me and I literally just started crying and thanking Father and continued my session and kept that feeling of blissful perfection all day.

Hail Enki!
Hail Ningishzidda!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back