Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brothers and Sister URGENT ALERT!

sbahawk

All of these people are posing as followers of JoS but they are posting information about blood sacrifices and all sought of things that JoS does not do or believe in it is an outrage. What they are doing in the name of Satan but then they back load blasphemy. They have pictures of people slitting there wrist. And they are causing people to think we are a part of the Illuminati and that they can become rich by joining them in this fake JoS Facebook group.  They are referring people to the JoS Website and then they come back to the group to discuss how off we are as Satanist.  Hail Satan!
https://www.facebook.co[/IMG<button class="y[/IMG]</button>Sammie Mainar Hometwo 2 make the work easiear just.clic this link www.joyofsatan.com.read everything and anything in those black boxes .meditations,rituals,

1. Mike McLuci2. Michelle Suzanne Maitra 3. Sammie Mainar Hometwo

If this is agreed upon by the group count me in. The crap they have posted is ridiculous and people believe this is what JoS is all about. and the group is attacking the leaders as well. Let's Shut it down!
Hail Satan and All the Warriors of Hell!

are you still online? moon is in Scorpio tonight and the hour of mars starts in about 30 min. if we do it today others who see this can do it tomorrow since the working will already have a base.

That's why it's important to get off jewbook. It's nothing but a jewish spying tool anyway. That's really not a new thing either, but there have been many fake JoS groups on Jewbook in the past (they pretended to be the official JoS jewbook group), and there were people there who impersonated the high priests too.

I would not even waste my energy on people like this instead we should focus on the rituals the HPs posted. These people are nothing but enemy dogs trying to scare people away from Satanism but they will understand just how fucked they really are ''He that opposes me will regret it sorely'' - Satan 

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:24 PM, "sbahawk@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am here too I will look for the information as well!
Hail Satan!

I'm in. I detest these kind of liars. I might make mistakes with what I learn but, these who purposefully misinform people and misrepresent our Gods, they need to hurt.

Hail Satan!

Hello the_fire_strater666,
I did not find the information on Facebook. I came across it through a google search!

Hello Hailbelphagor,
I find that to be the truth a lot of this garbage is coming from Theist Satanist and LaVeyan Satanist. For some reason they think they are superior and hate JoS. They seem to think we are all about hating jews and excuse one HP as being a Nazi. We can talk about Facebook all we want, but it is a tool to let us know what attacks on being launched on us.
Hail Satan!

Hello Yog Sothoth,
The reasons you stated is why we should shout this down, because people who are new to Satanism are being turned from Satanism. I respect the quote because it is from Satan, but people who never really learned to respect and honor Satan will forget that quote and turn from him in fear! HP Maxine even wrote about feeling confused for these very reasons.
Hail Satan.

Hello YoG Sothoth,
I also meant to mention you have to be careful how you use the quote from Satan, because those who are new or those who are misinformed can take that as a fear tactic to keep them in Satanism. People need to decide if they truly want to be a Satanist because they believe Satan is the True God, Creator, and Lord of everything, NOT BECAUSE OF FEAR!
HAIL SATAN!

yeah,these bitch ass hoe's think we're losers and sick. so we need to handle this asap. someone make a ritual we'll/i'll do it.
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:37 PM, sbahawk@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  All of these people are posing as followers of JoS but they are posting information about blood sacrifices and all sought of things that JoS does not do or believe in it is an outrage. What they are doing in the name of Satan but then they back load blasphemy. They have pictures of people slitting there wrist. And they are causing people to think we are a part of the Illuminati and that they can become rich by joining them in this fake JoS Facebook group.  They are referring people to the JoS Website and then they come back to the group to discuss how off we are as Satanist.  Hail Satan!
https://www.facebook.co[/IMG<button t[/IMG]</button>Sammie Mainar Hometwo 2 make the work easiear just.clic this link www.joyofsatan.com.read everything and anything in those black boxes .meditations,rituals,

1. Mike McLuci2. Michelle Suzanne Maitra 3. Sammie Mainar Hometwo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back