Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brotherhood of the Snake.

[email protected]

I found the link before that Joy of Satan had on "The Brotherhood of the Snake", but now i cant find it. Plus , everything I research on the internet ( excluding Joy of Satan ) about it is a bunch of mixed stories that are very vague and have many missing parts.

I was wondering if anyone knew of the Joy of Satan link, or another link I could go to , to find more about the truth of the matter with "The Brotherhood of the Snake".

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Brotherhood.html

The above link is in HP Maxine's Sermons section, that subpage "Sermons 2001-2005".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craigsauve@..." <craigsauve@... wrote:

I found the link before that Joy of Satan had on "The Brotherhood of the Snake", but now i cant find it. Plus , everything I research on the internet ( excluding Joy of Satan ) about it is a bunch of mixed stories that are very vague and have many missing parts.

I was wondering if anyone knew of the Joy of Satan link, or another link I could go to , to find more about the truth of the matter with "The Brotherhood of the Snake".

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back