Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BREATHING EXERCISES REALLY NEED HEL PLEASE

verdianguardian666

1.ok im trying exercise 1 however shoulde i imagine the charkas fat end notpoint end facing upwards/donwards or facing out of my body.
2.ok i cant breathe out long enough to correctly visualise the energy being drawn through all my charkas really hurts my lungs i dont know why because i have no medical problems although i am kind of unhealthy what should i do about this

It would seem like you are a beginner, and that you may not be ready for the opening of the chakras yet...

if you are having breathing problems, this would also indicate you are a beginner...

I'm just assuming you are a beginner, if you aren't well, hopefully this information will help you regardless!...

One thing to note is that, our bodies, for millenniums, have been de-evolving, we are not used to being spiritual and breathing in this manner, so our bodies reject it and try to fight it, because our bodies and minds don't know what else to do, they think the increase in oxygen and energy is a threat, so your lungs begin to shut down... Make sence?? it's nothing to worry about, just keep on doing breathing exercises everyday, just don't push yourself to much in one day...

Now with all that said, my advice is to just start with some simple breathing exersices, you can try the Breathe of Fire, I like that one personally... you can find it under meditations, under begginers.

If nobody has pointed you in the right direction yet, I would point you to the 6 month Spiritual Warfare program... This is the best place to start for everybody, and I'm sure everyone else would agree.

You can find this program on the main page under Join Hells army, then look for the 6 month training program in the list of links, it would also be good to read all the information there, and to read the whole site alltogether...

Also, if you haven't done a Dedication ritual, you might wanna start with that before anything...

hope this helps!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "verdianguardian666" <verdianguardian666@... wrote:

1.ok im trying exercise 1 however shoulde i imagine the charkas fat end notpoint end facing upwards/donwards or facing out of my body.
2.ok i cant breathe out long enough to correctly visualise the energy being drawn through all my charkas really hurts my lungs i dont know why because i have no medical problems although i am kind of unhealthy what should i do about this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back