Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BREAKING - Law enforcement officers in Texas are now authorized to arrest & jail any illegal immigrants crossing the borde

Texas is doing it anyway, ignoring supreme court.

In one small area where they are working, they have completely stopped all border crossings. Agents from other states have also been sending people and supplies to help them.

They are trying to destroy USA and Europe asap.

In one small area where they are working, they have completely stopped all border crossings. Agents from other states have also been sending people and supplies to help them.
Civil war approaching?

Wow. Good on Texas. Great of them, and agents from other states, for doing that.

Don't give up and lay down those guns, Texas. Please.

Can anyone explain to both me and the (((politics and politicians))) what the supposed, alleged differences between democracy and dictatorship are, please? /sarcasm

Texas: We don't like your type here.
(((TPTB))): Nope! does it anyway

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back