Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Break-up spells for social relationships?

mo_yun_fei46

Hi brothers and sisters,
There are some bitches and bastards that are affecting my life. Besides putting binding spells on them, I would like to socially isolate them. There are any spells that can worsen their social relationship especially among themselves?
Thank you!
Hail Satan!

I think putting a white aura around them and programming it to socially isolate themselves, throught repeated affirmations, would work.

Also it's important to BREAK all you ties to their chakras because, as you probably already know, if they affect your life they most likely affect your chakras by putting links on them and trying to influence your thoughts.

---In [email protected], <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,
There are some bitches and bastards that are affecting my life. Besides putting binding spells on them, I would like to socially isolate them. There are any spells that can worsen their social relationship especially among themselves?
Thank you!
Hail Satan!

you can use different runes or take your hatred out in a death ritual.
Hail Satan

---In [email protected], <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,
Thank you!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back