Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Break-up a relationship

kazymir2

Hello fellows,

I am new on the forum, but have been watching it for few months already, doing some meditations and reading some sermons till now. I have question, maybe you can help me. I like one woman, she is very nice and I feel we have good connection. The only thing is that she is married, now, for 1 month. Before she got married, I was really thinking how could I make her change her mind, and the only thing that came in my mind, was that maybe the husband doesn't want to have kids and this will make her feel not sure anymore. That was few months ago, and now, we had some conversation, and somehow, randomly she said to me a secret, that she was almost going to cancel the marriage because he did not want to have kids, she was crying before coming to work, she was feeling bad but somehow, he got ok with the idea and now he wants also. I believe that there is still something behind his mind and can be "accessed" let's say easily.

But I have not clue how. What rituals or what kind of things I could do to make him get back to not wanting kids so I can go and have a relationship with this woman, because I feel very connected with her and I would do whatever is possible to me to get there. Any help, please?

Thank you!

How about simply not get involved with her because she's married? It's unwise to interfere in and break up others' relationships just because someone gives you a dopamine high when you are with her. That's a very childish thing to do. From your description, it seems as if she has friendzoned you and doesn't see you as a sexual partner, if she keeps telling you about her marriage. If that's the case, move on and stop hanging out with her unless you want to have her as a friend only.

Have you considered the fact that she maybe isn't the right person for you?

What its recommended to do is a working to bring the perfect and right person for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back