Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bodybuilding

Timothy92

After working out, I used red and blue energy, and breathed it directly into my muscles, affirming "I am breathing in powerful red and blue energy that is repairing and rebuilding my muscles making them stronger and more powerful". I would like to hear some opinions on this, all comments are welcome. If anyone has a technique they would like to share thats cool too.

Hail Satan

I use red, never thought to use blue. You can also use runes, Thurisaz is for strength, and someone posted that Uruz is useful too.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

After working out, I used red and blue energy, and breathed it directly into my muscles, affirming "I am breathing in powerful red and blue energy that is repairing and rebuilding my muscles making them stronger and more powerful". I would like to hear some opinions on this, all comments are welcome. If anyone has a technique they would like to share thats cool too.

Hail Satan

I didnt even think of using runes, thanks. And I definetly feel different now, that i started to use energy with workouts. Also using the element fire is good too, because it gives you the drive and energy to keep going. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bodybuilding

I use red, never thought to use blue. You can also use runes, Thurisaz is for strength, and someone posted that Uruz is useful too.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back