Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

body shifting/ astral projection?

Demonic.Owl.

Hello, I have a question about feelings of imbalance and dizziness , when I walk I have the impression that there is another body which is me thats moving with me but half a second later, the problem is that I feel unbalanced and that I have the impression that it has more weight than me and that it pushes me.... do you think it is my astral body?

Hello, I have a question about feelings of imbalance and dizziness , when I walk I have the impression that there is another body which is me thats moving with me but half a second later, the problem is that I feel unbalanced and that I have the impression that it has more weight than me and that it pushes me.... do you think it is my astral body?
there is subtle body which moves in delayed correspond to our physical body. For example you move you hand, it moves it’s hand right in a momen. just saying what I know about subtle body, maybe you feel it if you are more meditative and you become too identified with it so it looks like it is slowing you down. But this is not necessary true about you, I’m just guessing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back