Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

body energy and hot showers ?

I hope you will have a good answer because I am interested a lot by it.I take too a lot of hot showers, then...Thanks for this questionHail Satan !
De : anwerfatehy2002 <anwerfatehy2002@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mer 23 février 2011, 13h 10min 44s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] body energy and hot showers ?

is that true ? that hot showers have a bad effect on the body energy and aura

Hail Satan!! Not at all, the_fire_starter is correct in what he says, i just want to add{and this is just me personally} i clean my aura under hot running water in winter time and picture and feel sun energy. In summer i do it under cold water. i think i remember reading on HP Vovim somewhere that it must be running water and you can draw energy from it.{not a bath, shower}. i'll try to find the site for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@... wrote:

Thank you !!!Hail Satan !
De : the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mer 23 février 2011, 14h 42min 05s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: body energy and hot showers ?

Nope, just BS. When cleaning yourself it ALWAYS has a positive effect on your soul, because your bodily health and cleanliness affects your spiritual health as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@... wrote:

I agree this is far from the truth.

Hot water is water that has been energized, particles are moving very fast and are letting off heat energy and as the water falls it is also producing kinect energy.

These energies can be absorbed if your skill with the basic energy meditation is good:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

These energies can then be directed to anything that is need.

Hope that helps.
HAIL SATAN!!

Just wanted to add, that hot shower releases toxins from your body, it relaxes your muscles and helps put you in a trance so you can start meditation after that. You'll be very relaxed after a hot shower and it'll be easy to do power meditations. Try it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Nope, just BS. When cleaning yourself it ALWAYS has a positive effect on your soul, because your bodily health and cleanliness affects your spiritual health as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@ wrote:

Practising Yoga after a hot bath feels better for me. It's like a ritual, anyway the body warmed up before stretching helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back