Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

blue beam of light

jesse_dameron

First off, hello friends. Many months ago I dedicated my soul to Father Satan and even through all the hardships from my xian family, he has never left me. I have never once regretted that day.

To point, though, months before I knew of Father, my brother and I were at home watching tv when we saw something out of the corner of our eyes. We didn't think much of it until it happened again, and again, and yes, again. We agreed that it was a beam of blue light flashing from left to right in our yard about 15 foot in the air, 4 foot wide and 20 or so foot long. It was incredible. At least twice we saw what looked to be the upper body of a man at the front half man lower half that long beam.

It was not frightening, but was very strange. I never could seem to forget about it, my family would scorn me for ever bringing it up (they being staunch christians) and my brother decided to join them and believed it to be evil. I just am curious if anyone else has ever experienced anything like this before or if they could help me understand what it may have been?

Anyways, hope all are well and stay close to Father brothers and sisters.
Hail Satan!
-Jesse

"If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight and comfort."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back