Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

blood?

quantumshadowaura

ok im going to do the dedication ritual tonight and i have a question, were do i sign my name in blood? do i sign my full name? and on the website the ritual has a place were you but your name it ( it says put your full name there) do i sign it there? and i dont have a dry pin can i use anything else? please get back to be asap cuz its 11 here and mom wants to go to bed (she doe not konw)

yes, where it says to sign your name....you sign your name. it says full name so...put down your full name. i had trouble getting a dry pen myself. i found them...about 60 dollars each...f' that. so i got a decent stick, small and thin, but hard and strong. i cleaned it off, steralised it, sand pappered it, made it look like a pencil basically, sharpened the end of it, TADA. now you have a dry pen.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009 12:50:37 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] blood?

ok im going to do the dedication ritual tonight and i have a question, were do i sign my name in blood? do i sign my full name? and on the website the ritual has a place were you but your name it ( it says put your full name there) do i sign it there? and i dont have a dry pin can i use anything else? please get back to be asap cuz its 11 here and mom wants to go to bed (she doe not konw)

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quantumshadowaura" <quantumshadowaura@... wrote:
I signed my name at the bottom of the page and just wrote my name with a pen. Also, I didn't use a dry pen, since I didn't have one. What I did was take a mechanical pencil and put a sewing needle in it. It worked just fine. Just remember, it's what's in your heart that counts.

it doesnt really matter where or how u sign ur name, as long as its there.  the signature i believe should be seperate from the prayer, signed under the Hail Satan.  where it says to state ur name, i just printed my name in normal writing just like the rest of the prayer.

as for the signature itself, the amount of blood is not important, just as long as its there.  one thing you can do,m if you dont mind deeply wounding ur finger, is you can give ur finger a good jab with a sterile needle and use ur finger to mark ur name.

just remember its not how precise the ritual is, its how honest ur are to perform it.  it the thought that counts, and Father doesnt mind imperfections.

Hail Enki!!
~Scott

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:50:37 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] blood?

sign it like its a contract. as for the pin, its whats in your heart that counts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quantumshadowaura" <quantumshadowaura@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back