Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blood

Sierra Launa

I have a question :)
For the dedication ritual do you HAVE to prick your finger to write your name in blood or can it be like a regular cut say...your lip is bleeding and you use that blood from your lip. Also do you have to write out the ritual in pencil, pen...somethig?? :))
Gosh I love this group lol
HAIL THE CREATOR SATAN!!!
PRAISE LUCIFER!!!

Sent from my iPod

Write out the ritual in pen.

Sign ur name in blood with a pen that has no ink (aka dry pen).

Draw blood from ur left index finger. I personally recommend using a sterile razor. Practically pain free.

Goo Luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sierra Launa <slauba@... wrote:

For the dedication ritual do you HAVE to prick your finger to write your name in blood or can it be like a regular cut say...your lip is bleeding and you use that blood from your lip. Also do you have to write out the ritual in pencil, pen...somethig?? :))
PRAISE LUCIFER!!!

Sent from my iPod

..Hail Satan!! Basically you can cut or prick your finger doesn't matter. if you cannot get blood from there for some reason {i have always had trouble to get from fingertips] use blood from your arm.. basically anywhere. blood contains your DNA, that is what matters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sierra Launa <slauba@... wrote:

PRAISE LUCIFER!!!

Sent from my iPod

Try to take blood from your left index finger.If you have problems with that, try closing your eyes, take a deep breath, and pierce it then.You can try a needle or a razor (fast way), a not-so-very-sharp object (slow way - because you will most likely have to go back and forth with the finger till it bleeds) or you could ask a friend to do it several hours before the ritual, to that you may have an fresh wound easy to open.Watch so you don't injure yourself though.

Pour down the drop of blood on the paper.The amount is not important.Your DNA matters, and believe me, you do not need to cause a severe hemorrhage to get it on a piece of paper.There's not a standard value, Satan is never going to be like "sorry, not enough blood, you're 3 drops behind, try again".Sign your name on that drop of blood.Done !

It is a formal thing - for one can lie about or change their names, but blood - the symbol of life itself - will run within us for as long as we live.Mixing our blood with that oath and burning it afterwards - means that from that point onward, you accept the word of Satan to run through your veins, His very essence to be the fuel for your life, oath concealed, purified and blessed eternal by the fire itself.You cannot change you blood - as you cannot back off once you are committed.Be sure about your decision.

PRAISE LUCIFER!!!

Sent from my iPod

Attachments :
To get blood i played the painful stick your hand in a jar of thumbtacks and try and reach the bottom game its not a fun game
----- Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

For any work with blood I use the top of my hand between my thumb and index finger. The underside of the hands are thick with nerves & fingerprints offer a wavy line of resistance that can add discomfort. The top of the hand is vascular enough that a small cut or prick (I use a sterile razor blade) will produce a good amount (enough for the DNA necessary) & as you don't use that spot of your hand much in day to day life, will be less uncomfortable. A finger wound takes longer to heal.
As for ink vs. pencil, I used a good quality pen. Nothing expensive, a good ball point, & it adds a feeling of importance & formality. Satan understands what we work with, however, & is not offended by the little details of stationary available. Our intent & effort is what counts.
Hope that helps!
Ave Satanas
Ave Innana
Hail the Gentiles
-Dave

Is there some reason behind the blood in the dedication ritual? I hear people say a lot that it's intention that counts but I've also seen people insist how important it is that you get yourself to spill blood. Also I'm pretty sure you do, but if I've dedicated in an astral temple do I still have to do it in real life later? I hear people say a lot that you only do it once so I want to be sure. I don't think I read the pledge/prayer thing perfectly anyway being as I was doing it from memory, I know I got the part where I asked for satan's protection and renounced the false Jehova and all.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

It's every bit as valid on the astral as it is on the physical.

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 5:29:56 AM, "Garrett Mullins mullinsgarrett@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there some reason behind the blood in the dedication ritual? I hear people say a lot that it's intention that counts but I've also seen people insist how important it is that you get yourself to spill blood. Also I'm pretty sure you do, but if I've dedicated in an astral temple do I still have to do it in real life later? I hear people say a lot that you only do it once so I want to be sure. I don't think I read the pledge/prayer thing perfectly anyway being as I was doing it from memory, I know I got the part where I asked for satan's protection and renounced the false Jehova and all.

should I worry about the fact I didn't get the words to the pledge out right? Obviously I did this before I started meditating so it was kind of hard to remember the entire pledge while 'being' in an astral temple.

On Monday, August 11, 2014 8:56 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

It's every bit as valid on the astral as it is on the physical.

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 5:29:56 AM, "Garrett Mullins mullinsgarrett@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back