Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blocked Chakras, Thurisaz Reminder

Shannon Outlaw

I just wanted to post this as a reminder to my brothers and sister.This goes out to new members. It is important to rid the chakras of any blockages. No blocked chakras means STRONG chakras. When the chakras are strong and free of blockages the sexual energy can rise up through them without stagnation.I know a lot of you are doing the cobra breath so remember that how easily you advance depends on how free your energy pathways are and in your chakras. :)The rune Thurisaz is great for that. The affirmations can go like "The energies of Thurisaz are breaking down and dissolving any and all blockages I have within all of my chakras" OR "The energies of Thurisaz are breaking down and dissolving any and all blockages I have withing my soul". I vibrate Thurisaz about 3 times a day 9 times each. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Does that work with an affirmation as well?Because I've done what that JoS page says, just vibrate "TH-TH-TH" and concentrate the vibrations on a chakra and this alone does the trick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I just wanted to post this as a reminder to my brothers and sister.This goes out to new members. It is important to rid the chakras of any blockages. No blocked chakras means STRONG chakras. When the chakras are strong and free of blockages the sexual energy can rise up through them without stagnation.I know a lot of you are doing the cobra breath so remember that how easily you advance depends on how free your energy pathways are and in your chakras. :)The rune Thurisaz is great for that. The affirmations can go like "The energies of Thurisaz are breaking down and dissolving any and all blockages I have within all of my chakras" OR "The energies of Thurisaz are breaking down and dissolving any and all blockages I have withing my soul". I vibrate Thurisaz about 3 times a day 9 times each. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Yeah it works great :) after vibrating it I say affirmations while concentrating on the energies clearing up all my chakras etc. One of our sisters Lydia has had great success with that. Either way works fine. I'm also going to try the JoS way :)

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 11:01 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Does that work with an affirmation as well?Because I've done what that JoS page says, just vibrate "TH-TH-TH" and concentrate the vibrations on a chakra and this alone does the trick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Shannon, youre sooo flippin awesome! Thanks, I was feeling some blockages in my chakras and wasnt really sure how to unblock them other than cleaning them...

I'll give it a try.

Yeah I did it daily for a while last year, and I haven't had any blockages since :)

Hail Satan!

Yeah it works great :) after vibrating it I say affirmations while concentrating on the energies clearing up all my chakras etc. One of our sisters Lydia has had great success with that. Either way works fine. I'm also going to try the JoS way :)

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 11:01 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

We are all awesome LOL. But anyway if some of you haven't noticed this isn't the way that is mentioned on the JoS website but it is effective. Anyone can do it both ways and whatever you feel comfortable with.I just vibrate Thurisaz and make affirmations to take away any and all blockages within my soul in general not just my main chakras but ALL of my chakras including minor one etc.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 6:13 PM EDT rpeeziezsweetest707 wrote:

Shannon, youre sooo flippin awesome! Thanks, I was feeling some blockages in my chakras and wasnt really sure how to unblock them other than cleaning them...

It is rare to have a soul that has no blockages at all. We all have blockages in sone way or the other. If you cannot sense the blockages or pinpoint them then vibrating Thurisaz and making affirmations will take care of it. But intuitively we can figure out where the blockages are. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 8:09 AM EDT Inlovewithsatan wrote:

How can I know if any of my chakra is blocked or not?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I was trying to figure out why my meditations were getting little to no pay out for the longest time. This even releaved my third eye ache!
Hail Satan!
On Aug 29, 2012 2:31 PM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I believe Ansuz is safer for chakra opening seeing that its energy is explicitly described to have SAFE and ORDERLY opening properties as opposed to the FORCEFUL and AGGRESSIVE opening properties of Thurisaz.

Mind you: In many rune books, it is strongly advised that Thurisaz only be used in war or severe punishment. Its energy is extremely powerful and berserk - making it unpredictable and potentially destructive when not controlled sufficiently.

Using Ansuz energy is the safer way to go.

-Okaa

I have been pronouncing this rune as "TTHHOORRRNNNN" is it correct or should I pronounce it as "TTTHHUUURRRIISSAAZZZ" ? and been working on third eye since two days but felt Nothing ! I'm wondering when I first time did meditation of opening third eye I then felt energy flowing in my third eye, months ago. But now I feel nothing even after meditating on it. It is very frustrating. And in this May or June(don't remember exactly) My GD had come in my dream. I don't know whether if it was Father Satan. 80% sure it was any Demon. I wasn't even expecting to find my GD even though he came. Later on i found that what he meant by saying "OPEN YOUR EYES"(he just said these words)He came to wake me up,to get me back on the right track. I was almost cut off from satanism in those months. He told me many many things by just those three words !

I have been pronouncing this rune as "TTHHOORRRNNNN" is it correct or should I pronounce it as "TTTHHUUURRRIISSAAZZZ" ? and been working on third eye since two days but felt Nothing ! I'm wondering when I first time did meditation of opening third eye I then felt energy flowing in my third eye, months ago. But now I feel nothing even after meditating on it. It is very frustrating. And in this May or June(don't remember exactly) My GD had come in my dream. I don't know whether if it was Father Satan. 80% sure it was any Demon. I wasn't even expecting to find my GD even though he came. Later on i found that what he meant by saying "OPEN YOUR EYES"(he just said these words)He came to wake me up,to get me back on the right track. I was almost cut off from satanism in those months. He told me many many things by just those three words !

<td val[/IMG]You are suppose to be vibrating the God name and not the rune.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blocked Chakras, Thurisaz Reminder
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 11:45:59 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have been pronouncing this rune as "TTHHOORRRNNNN" is it correct or should I pronounce it as "TTTHHUUURRRIISSAAZZZ" ? and been working on third eye since two days but felt Nothing ! I'm wondering when I first time did meditation of opening third eye I then felt energy flowing in my third eye, months ago. But now I feel nothing even after meditating on it. It is very frustrating. And in this May or June(don't remember exactly) My GD had come in my dream. I don't know whether if it was Father Satan. 80% sure it was any Demon. I wasn't even expecting to find my GD even though he came. Later on i found that what he meant by saying "OPEN YOUR EYES"(he just said these words)He came to wake me up,to get me back on the right track. I was almost cut off from satanism in those months. He told me many many things by just those three words !

[/TD]

We are not talking specifically about chakra OPENING. My post was about taking away chakra BLOCKAGES. There is a unique difference. Perhaps you should read the link I posted and re read my post.

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 7:01 AM EDT Mary Okaa wrote:

I believe Ansuz is safer for chakra opening seeing that its energy is explicitly described to have SAFE and ORDERLY opening properties as opposed to the FORCEFUL and AGGRESSIVE opening properties of Thurisaz.

Mind you: In many rune books, it is strongly advised that Thurisaz only be used in war or severe punishment. Its energy is extremely powerful and berserk - making it unpredictable and potentially destructive when not controlled sufficiently.

-Okaa

Blockages in the chakras can be minor or major. Regardless, the aggressive powerful energies of Thor are needed to completely remove blockages especially stubborn severe ones.

-Okaa

<td val[/IMG]Sorry Shannon I miss understood too.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; inlovewithsatan@... <inlovewithsatan@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blocked Chakras, Thurisaz Reminder
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 8:29:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]You are suppose to be vibrating the God name and not the rune.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blocked Chakras, Thurisaz Reminder
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 11:45:59 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have been pronouncing this rune as "TTHHOORRRNNNN" is it correct or should I pronounce it as "TTTHHUUURRRIISSAAZZZ" ? and been working on third eye since two days but felt Nothing ! I'm wondering when I first time did meditation of opening third eye I then felt energy flowing in my third eye, months ago. But now I feel nothing even after meditating on it. It is very frustrating. And in this May or June(don't remember exactly) My GD had come in my dream. I don't know whether if it was Father Satan. 80% sure it was any Demon. I wasn't even expecting to find my GD even though he came. Later on i found that what he meant by saying "OPEN YOUR EYES"(he just said these words)He came to wake me up,to get me back on the right track. I was almost cut off from satanism in those months. He told me many many things by just those three words !

[/TD]
[/TD]

By opening, I wasn't referring to the initial opening and awakening of the chakras. I perfectly understand what you're suggesting Thurisaz to do to chakras - clearing out blockages.

Even if I misunderstood what you meant, the additional descriptions of Thurisaz V.S. Ansuz and the implications of such on the chakras should have been enough to convince you that using the aggressive powers of Thurisaz isn't the safest thing to do.

Different strokes for different folks, then.

-Okaa

We are not talking specifically about chakra OPENING. My post was about taking away chakra BLOCKAGES. There is a unique difference. Perhaps you should read the link I posted and re read my post.

-Okaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I understand that too but Thurisaz isn't dangerous to the point that if you use it for opening blocked chakras that it will have an adverse effect. Have you used it and had any overwhelming effects that you couldn't handle..? Thurisaz is the best for breaking all BLOCKAGES. Better then Ansuz. I mean. I guess you can use Ansuz but it will not have the success of Thor. Who else here on the groups use Ansuz? I'm sure very little of members here. But anyway like you said "Different strokes for different folks".

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 1:13 AM EDT Mary Okaa wrote:

By opening, I wasn't referring to the initial opening and awakening of the chakras. I perfectly understand what you're suggesting Thurisaz to do to chakras - clearing out blockages.

Even if I misunderstood what you meant, the additional descriptions of Thurisaz V.S. Ansuz and the implications of such on the chakras should have been enough to convince you that using the aggressive powers of Thurisaz isn't the safest thing to do.

-Okaa

-Okaa

I used thurisaz when I was a newbie to dissolve any blockages, no harmful effects. Just affirm "in a positive and healthy manner".

I understand that too but Thurisaz isn't dangerous to the point that if you use it for opening blocked chakras that it will have an adverse effect. Have you used it and had any overwhelming effects that you couldn't handle..? Thurisaz is the best for breaking all BLOCKAGES. Better then Ansuz. I mean. I guess you can use Ansuz but it will not have the success of Thor. Who else here on the groups use Ansuz? I'm sure very little of members here. But anyway like you said "Different strokes for different folks".

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 1:13 AM EDT Mary Okaa wrote:

-Okaa

-Okaa

Thank you for posting this; how many days did it take you before you noticed the blockages had been completely dissolved?
Hail Satan!

It all depends on how blocked your chakras are and so fourth. I work on each chakra(if I'm vibrating Thurisaz into them indivisually) for about 2 weeks tops. You will know when the blockages are dissolving. I know that my sacral chakra was blocked very much because I physically suffered from lower back pain and sexual uncomfortability and hang ups. Yea..it was bad but then they started to fade and the back pains are gone and I actually see sex and love very differently :) If you are working on your throat chakra then you might be able to speak your mind more etc. It all depends on the person.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 10:08 PM EDT Sabrina White wrote:

Thank you for posting this; how many days did it take you before you noticed the blockages had been completely dissolved?
Hail Satan!

For me personally i have been vibrating thurisaz into my feet and i was in the shower and i felt my heart literally try to come out of my chest i believe i was vibrating the rune to my whole aura which afterwards there was intense pain and the physical part of it which was much reminded me of a movie where the little alien jumps out of the mans chest. I had been going through alot of emotional pain lately and after that had happened it all stopped

J.W
HAIL SATAN!

It all depends on how blocked your chakras are and so fourth. I work on each chakra(if I'm vibrating Thurisaz into them indivisually) for about 2 weeks tops. You will know when the blockages are dissolving. I know that my sacral chakra was blocked very much because I physically suffered from lower back pain and sexual uncomfortability and hang ups. Yea..it was bad but then they started to fade and the back pains are gone and I actually see sex and love very differently :) If you are working on your throat chakra then you might be able to speak your mind more etc. It all depends on the person.

Hail Satan!

Also Ansuz Rune can be used to Remove bindings from chakras and the soul. (Enemies tend to use bindings and runes on your chakras and souls)Also Isa rune could have been used by the enemy on a satanic member so using Fire elemental to melt it down can be useful.Hope this helps.Hail Enki!Hail Belphagor!Hail Bastet!Hail Gusion!Hail Seth!Hail Amun Ra!Hail Nergal!Hail Bim!Hail Sorath!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2012 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Blocked Chakras, Thurisaz Reminder

Hail Satan!

I have a seriously high energy buzz from doing just what was said. Im in a floaty mood, and cant stop cracking jokes. Fucking love meditation!
Hail Satan!
On Oct 10, 2012 3:54 PM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Fair enough thank you for clearing that up; I've been doing the vibrations in each of my chakras as well and felt all but my 6th seem unblocked. I have noticed that yoga has been helping with the back pain more then anything. That could just be because of my issues though. I could be just not feeling my chakras correctly but to me; it feels as though my main chakras are fine where the pain is stemming from and that my back extension chakras are "out of whack" for lack of a better term. Did or have you noticed this too or am I doing the feeling for blocked chakras incorrectly?
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back