Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blacks For Satan website Back Up

Shannon1

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19016

Hello everyone,
Sorry it took so long but I had some issues with the domain name and with Mercury being retrograde last month, the gods told me to wait. Didn't want to make a mistake and have the hook nose Jews taking my website down again. I also had to make sure my website received anti- shut down security.

My website has more articles added, more images and has been fixed grammatically plus archived. It is improved. Even more articles will be added soon. ALSO, audio recordings of the website will be up in the near future for those who have problems reading or just need to play the audio sermons to comprehend the website. I will have one other black satanist helping me with this.

www.blacksforsatan.org

Please let me know if anything needs to be fixed on the site but all should be okay.

And in the event that they do happen to shut my site down (nothing is 100 percent secure these days) the blacksforsatan.com name will also be up and running soon in a month, just in case. So each link will be functioning. If they take a site down, one will be up.

PLEASE spread this blacksforsatan.org everywhere like a wildfire whether you are white, black or of asian descent. We all benefit as each race of Satan wakes up. You can even leave tracts and paper with the blacksforsatan.org website on it in public places... be creative. There are so many black people lost who need help especially now that the enemy programs are losing power.

Do this for our race and Satan.

Now, I do hope the enemy is reading this post...

To all the Jews and their stupid tools and shills, how does it feel to know that you are losing? That soon you will pay for everything you have done? Even when you die there is reincarnation, but even then you have no future and will be destroyed. You truly are finished and this makes me so freaking happy.

Get familiar with your destruction, bitches...

And to the gentiles who are knowingly helping the Jews, don't think you will be off the hook. Get with the program..or just do us all a favor and jump off a building.

Hail Satan.
High Priestess Shannon

Please use blacksforsatan.org/index.html  for now.
Thanks!
On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 7:54:12 PM EDT, Shannon soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan] <[email protected] wrote:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19016

Hello everyone,
Sorry it took so long but I had some issues with the domain name and with Mercury being retrograde last month, the gods told me to wait. Didn't want to make a mistake and have the hook nose Jews taking my website down again. I also had to make sure my website received anti- shut down security.

My website has more articles added, more images and has been fixed grammatically plus archived. It is improved. Even more articles will be added soon. ALSO, audio recordings of the website will be up in the near future for those who have problems reading or just need to play the audio sermons to comprehend the website. I will have one other black satanist helping me with this.

www.blacksforsatan.org

Please let me know if anything needs to be fixed on the site but all should be okay.

And in the event that they do happen to shut my site down (nothing is 100 percent secure these days) the blacksforsatan.com name will also be up and running soon in a month, just in case. So each link will be functioning. If they take a site down, one will be up.

PLEASE spread this blacksforsatan.org everywhere like a wildfire whether you are white, black or of asian descent. We all benefit as each race of Satan wakes up. You can even leave tracts and paper with the blacksforsatan.org website on it in public places... be creative. There are so many black people lost who need help especially now that the enemy programs are losing power.

Do this for our race and Satan.

Now, I do hope the enemy is reading this post...

To all the Jews and their stupid tools and shills, how does it feel to know that you are losing? That soon you will pay for everything you have done? Even when you die there is reincarnation, but even then you have no future and will be destroyed. You truly are finished and this makes me so freaking happy.

Get familiar with your destruction, bitches...

And to the gentiles who are knowingly helping the Jews, don't think you will be off the hook. Get with the program..or just do us all a favor and jump off a building.

Hail Satan.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back