Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black Mirror (first scrying experience)

castagnom

For a long time I've been reading about black mirrors and scrying, and I finally decided to make one. I went off of JoS with the picture frame glass painted black mirror, and I have all the supplies, but I wanted to get some opinions first. 1, will nail polish work? I know it's a little cheap sounding, but I honestly have NO black paint. I am only 15 and I live in a rural community, so the only way to get things is with my parents in the town that is 15 or so miles away or chance happenings, so I can't get black paint, as my parents would be suspicious. Is it okay to use the nail polish? 2, on JoS, they recommend making it in the cycle of the full moon, but I think that is only for the empowering ritual, which I am going to do when I feel ready. Should I still make it on a full moon if I'm not going to empower it yet?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "castagnom" <castagnom@... wrote:
For a long time I've been reading about black mirrors and scrying, and I finally decided to make one. I went off of JoS with the picture frame glass painted black mirror, and I have all the supplies, but I wanted to get some opinions first. 1, will nail polish work? I know it's a little cheap sounding, but I honestly have NO black paint. I am only 15 and I live in a rural community, so the only way to get things is with my parents in the town that is 15 or so miles away or chance happenings, so I can't get black paint, as my parents would be suspicious. Is it okay to use the nail polish? 2, on JoS, they recommend making it in the cycle of the full moon, but I think that is only for the empowering ritual, which I am going to do when I feel ready. Should I still make it on a full moon if I'm not going to empower it yet?
yes the black nail polish would work as long as the mirror is black substitutes are fine. and if youre not empowering the mirror yet u can make it whenever. the full moon is just a good way to empower

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back