Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

black magick

rahul kanekar

I did some black magic to just fuck some people out..who hurted me like worse..now i got addicted to it..when someone hurts me a little bit also..i just fuck them up..is it normal to get addicted to black magic?

HAIL SATAN!!

No. You sound childish and need to grow up. There is more imprortant things to be dealing with than throwing a pointless and most likely empty curse at everyone who 'hurted' you.
Grow up and be mature.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

I did some black magic to just fuck some people out..who hurted me like worse..now i got addicted to it..when someone hurts me a little bit also..i just fuck them up..is it normal to get addicted to black magic?

HAIL SATAN!!

You need to learn how to control ur emotions, MEDITATE!
being out of control is not right !
discipline yourself, use ur energies when is really need it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Yeah what the opther guy said!!! :). THough if you are fucking with somone who knows what they are doing, they might reflect your curse back at you.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back