Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black magic?

morenamairdes

Hello everyone, i think that someone is doing black magic on me, but i don't know is it really black magic or something else. Can you please tell me?

I'm a newbie with all of this. . .

I constantly spill things over like milk, salt, and most of all black coffee, i also spill some other milky things that i was supposed to drink. I spilled black coffee 3 or 4 times these last three days. I barely gotten to drink it and sometimes i don't even get to do that. And these things constantly happen to me for these past few months.
Also all kinds of things fall from my hands, my hands start shaking and things fall from my hands constantly - glasses, salt, wine, pencils, etc. and sometimes i pick it up and it falls from my hands again and i pick it up again and it falls again. A paper that i held few days ago fell from my hand and i picked it up and it fell few times again.

And I have fear and phobia attacks, i constantly fear of everything. Sometimes i get panic attack and i don't even know why, i feel energy in my heart chakra and aura, like something is feeding on me or harming me in some other way.

I also have nightmares EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I have nightmare after nightmare and if i wake up and fall asleep again i have another nightmare and another one, until i finally wake up and this happens to me intensely every night for the past 3 month. I haven't slept for so long, i constantly dream some ''people'' attacking me and bringing themselves on me. They are torturing me brutally until i finally die. . .

If it is because of Black Magick then it would mean that all of this started happening suddenly but if you've had it for quite a while then if I were you I would rule that out and start focusing on elimenating the fear, which is most probably the cause of it.
Void meditation is very helpful, it not only helps you control your mind but it makes you aware of your thoughts. Fear is caused by a neglected loophole in you psychological system. It is a loophole because it is neglected and your awareness of it will give you the power to face it and deal with it.
Nevertheless make sure you have a clean aura. When you clean your aura you clean your psyche as well. Develop the patience and determination to cure your mind.
Hail Satan!!!!

On Monday, 20 October 2014, 0:30, "morenamairdes@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone, i think that someone is doing black magic on me, but i don't know is it really black magic or something else. Can you please tell me?

I constantly spill things over like milk, salt, and most of all black coffee, i also spill some other milky things that i was supposed to drink. I spilled black coffee 3 or 4 times these last three days. I barely gotten to drink it and sometimes i don't even get to do that. And these things constantly happen to me for these past few months.
Also all kinds of things fall from my hands, my hands start shaking and things fall from my hands constantly - glasses, salt, wine, pencils, etc. and sometimes i pick it up and it falls from my hands again and i pick it up again and it falls again. A paper that i held few days ago fell from my hand and i picked it up and it fell few times again.

And I have fear and phobia attacks, i constantly fear of everything. Sometimes i get panic attack and i don't even know why, i feel energy in my heart chakra and aura, like something is feeding on me or harming me in some other way.

I also have nightmares EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I have nightmare after nightmare and if i wake up and fall asleep again i have another nightmare and another one, until i finally wake up and this happens to me intensely every night for the past 3 month. I haven't slept for so long, i constantly dream some ''people'' attacking me and bringing themselves on me. They are torturing me brutally until i finally die. . .

How about your planets (your astrology chart)? Maybe the planets are not really in your favor this period of time...As for the sensation in your heart chakra and the like, if it's a valid sensation (sometimes we think we feel things but we don't) then you could try severing the link with the enemy or severing links with other people you've talked to...When we talk to others we can get attached to them; especially if they are spiritually weak, they may attach themselves to our chakras and suck our energy. This is not always the case of course, I'm just stating many different reasons as to why you're feeling/is happening whatever it is to you right now.

Στις 3:50 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 20 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "Kareem Zedan kareem335@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

If it is because of Black Magick then it would mean that all of this started happening suddenly but if you've had it for quite a while then if I were you I would rule that out and start focusing on elimenating the fear, which is most probably the cause of it.
Void meditation is very helpful, it not only helps you control your mind but it makes you aware of your thoughts. Fear is caused by a neglected loophole in you psychological system. It is a loophole because it is neglected and your awareness of it will give you the power to face it and deal with it.
Nevertheless make sure you have a clean aura. When you clean your aura you clean your psyche as well. Develop the patience and determination to cure your mind.
Hail Satan!!!!

On Monday, 20 October 2014, 0:30, "morenamairdes@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is not the year 2012, its 1970 something, And there is another zodiacsign, constallation, the snake, its 13 zodiak signs. not 12. So numerology reading with birth date is useless, do numerologi with your full name, there is a new numerologi system, check it out

I would also suggest you to visit a physician. If you are witnessing this only over a short duration, then it may be a case of black magic. If you have been experiencing it for a long time, it may be a case of weakness, you may have ignored. So, along with whatever others have suggested, do visit a physician.

Correct me if I am wrong,  but my understanding is that black magick workings from other people cannot touch dedicated Spiritual Satanists.Attacks from enemy entities and psychic harassment from xian prayers does get through, though.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 8:12 AM, "gamekash@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would also suggest you to visit a physician. If you are witnessing this only over a short duration, then it may be a case of black magic. If you have been experiencing it for a long time, it may be a case of weakness, you may have ignored. So, along with whatever others have suggested, do visit a physician.

"Black magick workings from other people cannot touch dedicated Spiritual Satanists." ????
Only if you stick to your program. 
Nightmares could be, a sign though. I've been there.
XAIRE SATANA.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back