Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

black magic

Sss D.

i would like to tell me where i can find free black magic books like JoS (SATANIC GRIMOIRE OF BLACK MAGICK) i would like to buy this book bt i dont have any credit card!thank you for help! :)

Hail Satan!

HUH??

Did you just say you consider JoS to be a black magic grimoire?

Well, you must REALLY study it FIRST, learn something about magic and then think what the true magic is... be it white or black.

JoS is for free. It is enough to STUDY, or rather SELF-study.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@... wrote:

i would like to tell me where i can find free black magic books like JoS (SATANIC GRIMOIRE OF BLACK MAGICK) i would like to buy this book bt i dont have any credit card!thank you for help! :)

Hail Satan!

Honestly i think white magick is just a myth. All magic is self-fish. We all do it to alter our lives for the better. Even if you wish for world peace. I mean you live in this world and you would benefit from it. That is why i see all magic as black and self-fish.

I know magic goal is to better oneself but it's self-fish. It's all satanic also in the eyes of the christian religion be it white or black. Wiccan would like you to believe ortherwise but it's just the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

HUH??

Well, you must REALLY study it FIRST, learn something about magic and then think what the true magic is... be it white or black.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]What's up with people reading The LaVeyan Satanic Bible thinking that it is a valid source of Satanic information? White magick exists in the sense that you use the color white to use it, as Black Magick is that in which you use black energy to use it... Magick is magick, but that's where that comes from, the colors of energy you use... And, yeah, I'm trying pretty hard not to be a dick about the obviousness...

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, Sébastien <bluerose50@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: black magic
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 10:45 AM

Honestly i think white magick is just a myth. All magic is self-fish. We all do it to alter our lives for the better. Even if you wish for world peace. I mean you live in this world and you would benefit from it. That is why i see all magic as black and self-fish.

I know magic goal is to better oneself but it's self-fish. It's all satanic also in the eyes of the christian religion be it white or black. Wiccan would like you to believe ortherwise but it's just the truth.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

HUH??

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

I agree with Siguarddraconis. Please read the JoS site to learn more about what magick is.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sébastien <bluerose50@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

HUH??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hmmmm... myth... depending on how you call the energy manipulation. You can call it whatever you like. BUT, in a way - you are right, since when I hear 'magic' I tend to assocate it with fantasy, though I do know magic is not unreal.

Mind power, spirit power, the occult power - but my favourite name for the energy is VRIL :p I mean, I did read the book and that is why I love the name;)

Would you call healing your loved one selfish? That is, if you're thinking in Ayn Rand's terms - "The Virtue of Selfishness," than I wholeheartedly agree with you.

If you yourself have the force to heal or destroy others by enhancing your spiritual power - by being "selfish" as Ayn Rand stated - than by all means, you are 100% correct:). And selfishness, understood in Ayn Rand's way is indeed a virtue.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDRE GODS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sébastien <bluerose50@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

HUH??

Hail Satan!

Its more than this, black and white magick have nothing to do with the energy color but with intention and effects. White magick=enhancing yourself or any friends black magick=destroying enemies. Black energy isn't completely negative nor white energy is completely positive. Tou can use yellow energy to cause confusion to enemies and its still considered black magick. And red energy to bring energy to one of your friends and is considered white magick. And so on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Person <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:

What's up with people reading The LaVeyan Satanic Bible thinking that it is a valid source of Satanic information? White magick exists in the sense that you use the color white to use it, as Black Magick is that in which you use black energy to use it... Magick is magick, but that's where that comes from, the colors of energy you use... And, yeah, I'm trying pretty hard not to be a dick about the obviousness...

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HUH??

Hail Satan!

Siguard, he actually means the book in the online JoS store called "Satanic Grimoire of Black Magick", here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SGBM.html

This is basically the Satanic withcraft section of JoS in a book so you can view it offline or give it to others who have no internet access. Just read the entire section here:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

HUH??

Hail Satan!

Well, JoS is for free, and he stated "for free."

And there is also - http://www.httrack.com/ - downloading and viewing pages offline, also for free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... wrote:

Siguard, he actually means the book in the online JoS store called "Satanic Grimoire of Black Magick", here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SGBM.html

This is basically the Satanic withcraft section of JoS in a book so you can view it offline or give it to others who have no internet access. Just read the entire section here:

HUH??

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]hello brothers and sisters I am here today to ask a question to any one that can help a sister out. I have an emanie that is trying to kill me I would I do the saame to that person with out them knowing and not laying a finger on that person and get away with it. please help...
--- On Tue, 8/3/10, mahaga10 <mahaga10@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 8:27 PM

Its more than this, black and white magick have nothing to do with the energy color but with intention and effects. White magick=enhancing yourself or any friends black magick=destroying enemies. Black energy isn't completely negative nor white energy is completely positive. Tou can use yellow energy to cause confusion to enemies and its still considered black magick. And red energy to bring energy to one of your friends and is considered white magick. And so on.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Person <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:

What's up with people reading The LaVeyan Satanic Bible thinking that it is a valid source of Satanic information? White magick exists in the sense that you use the color white to use it, as Black Magick is that in which you use black energy to use it... Magick is magick, but that's where that comes from, the colors of energy you use... And, yeah, I'm trying pretty hard not to be a dick about the obviousness...

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

HUH??

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

I need some advice on black magic and whether or not to get into it.  Also a friend of mine has recently done the dedication ritual and wants to do the 40 day program I had the link to it before but for the life of me cannot find it. any advice and links are greatly appreciated!!!

Hail Father Satan

A meditation program is not black magic....... you need to read and study more of Joy of Satan This is the link to the 40 day program, DO NOT start it if you have not done the dedication ritual http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf   

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:57 PM, "peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I need some advice on black magic and whether or not to get into it.  Also a friend of mine has recently done the dedication ritual and wants to do the 40 day program I had the link to it before but for the life of me cannot find it. any advice and links are greatly appreciated!!!

Hail Father Satan

No no I know that I just couldn't find the link to the forty day program they were two separate points. The first being the request of the link the second being the opinion on black magic

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 29, 2015, at 15:32, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  A meditation program is not black magic....... you need to read and study more of Joy of Satan This is the link to the 40 day program, DO NOT start it if you have not done the dedication ritual http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf   

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:57 PM, "peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan

You should not do black magic just starting out. It could backfire on you. Wait until your a bit more advanced. 

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:20 PM, "Peter Thomas peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No no I know that I just couldn't find the link to the forty day program they were two separate points. The first being the request of the link the second being the opinion on black magic

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 29, 2015, at 15:32, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:57 PM, "peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan

As it's been said in the JoS site:
People who are new are encouraged to start out with white and grey magick, as black magick requires more knowledge and skill. Some people are born with a gift for this, but for others, this comes in time.

All forms of magick however need you to be trained in power meditations and be able to visualize uninteruptedly, direct energy e.t.c. If you have no experience in that then I'd suggest you to just focus on power meditation for now.

That is all I need to know your right there is much for me to learn thank you for your input 

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 29, 2015, at 22:23, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You should not do black magic just starting out. It could backfire on you. Wait until your a bit more advanced. 

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:20 PM, "Peter Thomas peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Father Satan

I might also add that Black Magick takes times and experience, along with considerable knowledge. If you don't know how to properly excersize it, then it'll either not work, or backfire and hit your ass.

It would be better to practice White, and Grey for a while.

I recall a time when I was angry with someone and when I focused on their heart they had a heart attack right then and there.I recall having a black aura at the time and this was when I was living in a haunted house.
Though I always had a natural affinity for darker energies so like he said it depends on the individual.I am natural at cursing and using negative energy without the use of any rituals and this all happened long before I did any chakra meditations as I knew nothing of them at the time.I did however always have the ability to sense and direct energy but manifesting it was always difficult as my chakras had yet to be opened.
In either case these things are achieved through daily training and power meditations.

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 11:20 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As it's been said in the JoS site:
People who are new are encouraged to start out with white and grey magick, as black magick requires more knowledge and skill. Some people are born with a gift for this, but for others, this comes in time.

All forms of magick however need you to be trained in power meditations and be able to visualize uninteruptedly, direct energy e.t.c. If you have no experience in that then I'd suggest you to just focus on power meditation for now.

Black magic involves a lot of negative energy. And needs a very very powerful mind. Its not for newbies dearie..caz it has attendance of backfiring!!! Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On Mar 30, 2015 2:20 AM, "Peter Thomas peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I need some advice on black magic and whether or not to get into it.  Also a friend of mine has recently done the dedication ritual and wants to do the 40 day program I had the link to it before but for the life of me cannot find it. any advice and links are greatly appreciated!!!

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back