Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black Cross?

And upside down. When ever I wear it friends get freak out.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:39:02 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Black Cross?
Is a black cross consider satanic?

I'm a very lenient person, but you just would not shut up about grey this, reptilian that being your friends and aren't trying to turn you away from Satanism or whatever. I think the answers in this group will answer your question. I never ban anyone simply because they have a different stance on something (other than sticking up for jews, xians, muslims, their supporters, etc) than I do, but when someone goes ahead and sticks up for these sick creatures who will PRETEND to be people's friends for a while at times right before they stab you in the back.

Yes, it's known that there are Demons out there who are not with Satan and hate humanity, but not a single grey or reptilian has every been friendly to any Satanist, unless it was just a trick.

After being attacked by an infestation of greys and reptilians, some came and tried to say "We're not all like that." Then Lilith showed up. She destroyed them and she taught me how to properly direct fire when I sense their presence.

Other than ridiculously over-opinionated and persistent about your bullshit reptilian and grey squeak toys, I don't dis-like you, but knock knock knock. Wake up. I'd let you back if you could see past this shit, but I'm just as stubborn as you claim to be.

Take heed of other people's comments and experiences with greys and reptilians. Realizing that NONE of them are for us is not any kind of blind faith, but real experiences. Even for those who may not be Satanists, but have been with him in other lifetimes carry his "mark." These people have the same reaction to enemy races of Satan as they have to mosquitos and wasps and we destroy them like an infestation of fleas and rats. If you are enlightened and want to re-join, then we'll see, but I don't have time to put up with bullshitters. Including those who would say "I'm telling the truth." When otherwise is what Satan has said. It's the same kind of thing as a jew trying to be a Satanist. Impossible.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:

I dont remember doing or saying anything to get banned unless someone hacked in the group.

Sorry Bradley,

but that is just bullshit. Somehow you are mistaken.

Inverted crosses are NOT christian symbols.
The mere sight of them offends and frightens and disturbs "christians".

I know from experience. And its fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@ wrote:

Crosses are christian, no matter what the colour. Inverted crosses are "reverse christian" and also are not satanic.

Steer clear of crosses.

Oh I see where you are coming from,  I am seriously trying here to freaking learn to get close again and I need someone to calmly explain the "bullshit" because I am TIRED of being fucking confused all the time, I am not the kind to sympathize with the enemy if that is what you think, I in no way ..or will I ever ...EVER trust them, like I said you are misinterpreting anything I say ,and yes the assholes did APPEAR friendly and i also recall saying i dont know everything and willing to learn...
So if that is the way you are going to treat me because of lack of knowledge, I should tell you I am skeptical I havent had any experiences that much with greys cuz they dont come around UNLESS it is through my xian relatives and that is when i really get horrible neightmares... so  Iam assuming from what you posted is that ALL greys and reptillians are enemies? right? no matter if they are "outsiders" or what????

wEll if that is true then I guess I am in big trouble .... lol. I really do g ot a lot to learn about these creatures obiviously.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:01:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why did I get banned from the Satanic Gay Lesbian Community Group?

I'm a very lenient person, but you just would not shut up about grey this, reptilian that being your friends and aren't trying to turn you away from Satanism or whatever. I think the answers in this group will answer your question. I never ban anyone simply because they have a different stance on something (other than sticking up for jews, xians, muslims, their supporters, etc) than I do, but when someone goes ahead and sticks up for these sick creatures who will PRETEND to be people's friends for a while at times right before they stab you in the back.

Yes, it's known that there are Demons out there who are not with Satan and hate humanity, but not a single grey or reptilian has every been friendly to any Satanist, unless it was just a trick.

After being attacked by an infestation of greys and reptilians, some came and tried to say "We're not all like that." Then Lilith showed up. She destroyed them and she taught me how to properly direct fire when I sense their presence.

Other than ridiculously over-opinionated and persistent about your bullshit reptilian and grey squeak toys, I don't dis-like you, but knock knock knock. Wake up. I'd let you back if you could see past this shit, but I'm just as stubborn as you claim to be.

Take heed of other people's comments and experiences with greys and reptilians. Realizing that NONE of them are for us is not any kind of blind faith, but real experiences. Even for those who may not be Satanists, but have been with him in other lifetimes carry his "mark." These people have the same reaction to enemy races of Satan as they have to mosquitos and wasps and we destroy them like an infestation of fleas and rats. If you are enlightened and want to re-join, then we'll see, but I don't have time to put up with bullshitters. Including those who would say "I'm telling the truth." When otherwise is what Satan has said. It's the same kind of thing as a jew trying to be a Satanist. Impossible.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_ one_within@ ... wrote:

I dont remember doing or saying anything to get banned unless someone hacked in the group.

They are derived from an xian 'cross'. They are not satanic, they are "reverse christian" which is just as bad. We are satanists, not reverse christians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:
Sorry Bradley,

Wiccan pentacles are not satanic symbols, yet if a christian saw one i am sure they would be just as frightened. The cross, the inverted cross, the 'black cross' are not satanic. The cross is Xian, the inverted cross is 'reverse christian'. WE ARE NOT REVERSE CHRISTIAN!

Have you even visited Joy of Satan? It's on the first fucking page!

"Satanism is not a "reaction" to Christianity. "

So why in fuck's name would we use an Inverted Cross?

Either you're a kike, or a noob. Tell me which.

The equal arms cross is Satanic, it represents the Chakra correctly aligned. Non-equal crosses, eg. The christian cross and 'devil worshiper' (reverse christian) cross ARE NOT OF OUR RELIGION! Reverse Christians believe in the bible satan and worship it just to be rebellious. They think that satan is evil, they think that satan is exactly how the bible says, so in a way, they are XIANS!

Inverted Crosses, Crosses, no matter what the colour, are NOT of our religion, and are NOT satanic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Sorry Bradley,

I know from experience. And its fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@ wrote:

Crosses are christian, no matter what the colour. Inverted crosses are "reverse christian" and also are not satanic.

Steer clear of crosses.

ok, a black cross is not satanic, but you have to remember, the cross is not originally xian either. The equal arm (iron) cross is originally celtic pagan and other pagan religion, the "Xian" cross before it was a xian cross was an execution device for criminals.

I do not agree completley with wearing inverted crosses, as one they usually dawn an upside down christ on them, and 2 its jsut an upside down xian cross, while it is insulting to christianity it is also insulting to pagan religions.

now a black equal armed cross, that'd be awsome.

A few years ago I ordered an inverted cross that had a little upside down jew on it.....AND I HATED IT.

It was just too much like ...jewsus.

I do however have a large black inverted cross that I wear regularly.
There is nothing christian about this.

It is a symbol of Satan, satanic belief and practice.

I wear it proudly, no matter the looks and remarks I receive.

Now if I was in Iraq or some place like that...I wouldn't wear it out publically so that I could have my head sawed off with a butcher knife.

But so far this is the USA.
I wear it proudly along with my baphomet.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@... wrote:
ok, a black cross is not satanic, but you have to remember, the cross is not originally xian either. The equal arm (iron) cross is originally celtic pagan and other pagan religion, the "Xian" cross before it was a xian cross was an execution device for criminals.

I do not agree completley with wearing inverted crosses, as one they usually dawn an upside down christ on them, and 2 its jsut an upside down xian cross, while it is insulting to christianity it is also insulting to pagan religions.

now a black equal armed cross, that'd be awsome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back