Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

birthday

Amber Barraza

OK so my birthday is on the 31st of august and I just want to do something special for myself/ Satan since this is the first birthday being a satanist!yes i know this probably sounds ridiculous but i don't care I'm excited and want to put this year behind me lol
But what is a really good power meditation or ritual i can preform to be rejuvenated or super cleansing meditation i can do? :)
HAIL SATAN!

Hmm Early happy birthday!

Yog recently reminded me of vibrating the ansuz rune into each of my chakras and my aura 9 times each, visualizing blue flame permeating each.

It was refreshing and very liberating.

Somebody might have something else.

I just remembered mine is coming up too...but the jews are robbing me in renewing my license plate and a bunch of other retarded government expenses at this time -.-
I usually don't do anything different for my birthday besides maybe hit a buffet and then it's right back to my training even before I dedicated.
anyway happy early birthday and HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 12:18 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hmm Early happy birthday!

Yog recently reminded me of vibrating the ansuz rune into each of my chakras and my aura 9 times each, visualizing blue flame permeating each.

It was refreshing and very liberating.

Somebody might have something else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back