Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Birth Chart

[email protected]

Please, can someone give me some info, or direct me to somewhere/one who can.
For the past 18 months things have really turned for the worst in our lives. When I say our, I include myself, hubby and 2 kids. First, we lost our home and car, due to the fact that my husband helped a friend with a cash loan that she did not repay. We were fortunate enough to find a place quickly, but not without sacrificing other things, such as my daughter had to drop out of school and my son had to give up his internship and we had to live apart from my husband. Hubby found accommodation close enough to his work place to enable him to keep his job. Kids and I relocated and started looking for jobs. My son found a job quickly, I could not. The guy who took us in, eventually forced himself onto my 14 year old daughter sexually. After hubby confronted him, he evicted us, calling police on us etc. Police refused to accept our charge of rape/statutory rape... Said it was sour grapes. This guy assaulted my husband, causing him injury after which he needed surgery. Due to long sick leave, hubby lost his job.
This is only a fraction of our story. Things have now escalated to a point where we were all unemployed. We even called assistance from welfare organizations, even the government welfare society and yes... Not a single one was prepared to extend a helping hand. We even offered to do maintenance work and garden work for these organizations, as some of their buildings obviously needed some TLC. They too said that our situation is not an "emergency" and therefore can not help us. We first need to have absolutely NOTHING, they can't even provide us with food parcels. It has happened twice where so called friends offered hubby work. Meant we had to relocate, in both the cases. We got there and we were informed that unfortunately the job was given to someone else in the meantime!!!! We have sold everything we can and are about to be kicked out of our apartment, no where to go. Every single relationship, and other aspects of our lives have turned into absolute chaos. We have no idea what we're doing wrong...
Have done numerous banishing rituals but nothing seems to work. Can the answer be in our birth charts? I have done a free online birth chart for each of us, but can't find an online site that explains the results. We genuinely do not have money to pay for someone to help us with this, but somehow I think our rescue might come from there. If we just know from which direction the negative flow of energy emerges, we could address issues and turn this devastation in our lives around. I am so tired of good news turning into crap. Every time we see some light, or think our luck changes, we get so excited, only to find the next day or so that whatever the good news was, has turned into bad luck.
Please, we are in dire straits. Need advise urgently. Anyone is welcome to inbox me if they want to or reply in the group.
Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

By experience, I can say this is not rather the case of a bad chart/transit (even if it could be, look at Saturn) but more likely a psychich vampire attached to one or more of your chakras, usually the Solar Pleaxus chakra.
This makes you unable to execute your will and your desires because your 3rd chakra is constantly depleted. When you meditate, you charge it and your desider begin manifesting, to crash when your energies are dropped down again.
Is your husband a dedicated Satanist ? He could be a door open to this if he is not.

Look at bad aspects to your Sun and/or to known people in your life who may have their Saturn placed on your Sun.
This is my opinion to begin looking for a solution.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mybcmail2@... wrote:

For the past 18 months things have really turned for the worst in our lives. When I say our, I include myself, hubby and 2 kids. First, we lost our home and car, due to the fact that my husband helped a friend with a cash loan that she did not repay. We were fortunate enough to find a place quickly, but not without sacrificing other things, such as my daughter had to drop out of school and my son had to give up his internship and we had to live apart from my husband. Hubby found accommodation close enough to his work place to enable him to keep his job. Kids and I relocated and started looking for jobs. My son found a job quickly, I could not. The guy who took us in, eventually forced himself onto my 14 year old daughter sexually. After hubby confronted him, he evicted us, calling police on us etc. Police refused to accept our charge of rape/statutory rape... Said it was sour grapes. This guy assaulted my husband, causing him injury after which he needed surgery. Due to long sick leave, hubby lost his job.
This is only a fraction of our story. Things have now escalated to a point where we were all unemployed. We even called assistance from welfare organizations, even the government welfare society and yes... Not a single one was prepared to extend a helping hand. We even offered to do maintenance work and garden work for these organizations, as some of their buildings obviously needed some TLC. They too said that our situation is not an "emergency" and therefore can not help us. We first need to have absolutely NOTHING, they can't even provide us with food parcels. It has happened twice where so called friends offered hubby work. Meant we had to relocate, in both the cases. We got there and we were informed that unfortunately the job was given to someone else in the meantime!!!! We have sold everything we can and are about to be kicked out of our apartment, no where to go. Every single relationship, and other aspects of our lives have turned into absolute chaos. We have no idea what we're doing wrong...
Have done numerous banishing rituals but nothing seems to work. Can the answer be in our birth charts? I have done a free online birth chart for each of us, but can't find an online site that explains the results. We genuinely do not have money to pay for someone to help us with this, but somehow I think our rescue might come from there. If we just know from which direction the negative flow of energy emerges, we could address issues and turn this devastation in our lives around. I am so tired of good news turning into crap. Every time we see some light, or think our luck changes, we get so excited, only to find the next day or so that whatever the good news was, has turned into bad luck.
Please, we are in dire straits. Need advise urgently. Anyone is welcome to inbox me if they want to or reply in the group.
Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

IMO shit happens,doesn't even begin to cover what you and your family has been through.Yes as H P Maxine has stated,it could very well be the planets.I know it is very expensive in your situation,but a birth chart reading from H P Maxine has helped us tremendously,but 75 dollars is hard to come up with,but sounds to me like you have tried  everything else including magic,so it might just help you know what to do next.Plus IMO I think that SS are treated very differently,from those that are without,even if we don't make it publicly known. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Birth Chart

This is only a fraction of our story. Things have now escalated to a point where we were all unemployed. We even called assistance from welfare organizations, even the government welfare society and yes... Not a single one was prepared to extend a helping hand. We even offered to do maintenance work and garden work for these organizations, as some of their buildings obviously needed some TLC.  They too said that our situation is not an "emergency" and therefore can not help us. We first need to have absolutely NOTHING, they can't even provide us with food parcels. It has happened twice where so called friends offered hubby work. Meant we had to relocate, in both the cases. We got there and we were informed that unfortunately the job was given to someone else in the meantime!!!! We have sold everything we can and are about to be kicked out of our apartment, no where to go. Every single relationship, and other aspects of our lives have turned into absolute chaos. We have no idea what we're doing wrong...
Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thank you, I will focus more on my Solar Plexus Chakra to empower it and also give a bit more attention to the others.
Yes, hubby and both kids are all dedicated Satanists (Hail Satan)
Is there a way I could find out who the guilty bugger is, possibly causing this attack? Would surely love to return the favor :)
Hail Satan
Hail AsmodeusSent from my BlackBerry®From: "ancientgods" <ancientgods@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:55:16 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Birth Chart
  By experience, I can say this is not rather the case of a bad chart/transit (even if it could be, look at Saturn) but more likely a psychich vampire attached to one or more of your chakras, usually the Solar Pleaxus chakra.
This makes you unable to execute your will and your desires because your 3rd chakra is constantly depleted. When you meditate, you charge it and your desider begin manifesting, to crash when your energies are dropped down again.
Is your husband a dedicated Satanist ? He could be a door open to this if he is not.

Look at bad aspects to your Sun and/or to known people in your life who may have their Saturn placed on your Sun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mybcmail2@... wrote:

Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Thank you Brian. Yes, I'd love to get that reading from HP Maxine. I am from South Africa and our currency is almost 9 times weaker than the dollar, so imagine what such a reading would cost me. With time I shall save bit by bit until I can finally afford it.
I agree with you 100% about us being treated differently. I think it is because of the energy we emit. I love people and am very social, but since we have dedicated, have not been able to maintain a single friendship. Never the less, I don't get thrown off balance by them.
A question: do you think in this case it would be okay for me to ask Father Satan for some protection until I can afford to obtain my birth chart reading, or is it weak of me to follow this route?
Hail Satan
Hail AsmodeusSent from my BlackBerry®From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:09:29 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Birth Chart
  IMO shit happens,doesn't even begin to cover what you and your family has been through.Yes as H P Maxine has stated,it could very well be the planets.I know it is very expensive in your situation,but a birth chart reading from H P Maxine has helped us tremendously,but 75 dollars is hard to come up with,but sounds to me like you have tried  everything else including magic,so it might just help you know what to do next.Plus IMO I think that SS are treated very differently,from those that are without,even if we don't make it publicly known. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 

This is only a fraction of our story. Things have now escalated to a point where we were all unemployed. We even called assistance from welfare organizations, even the government welfare society and yes... Not a single one was prepared to extend a helping hand. We even offered to do maintenance work and garden work for these organizations, as some of their buildings obviously needed some TLC.  They too said that our situation is not an "emergency" and therefore can not help us. We first need to have absolutely NOTHING, they can't even provide us with food parcels. It has happened twice where so called friends offered hubby work. Meant we had to relocate, in both the cases. We got there and we were informed that unfortunately the job was given to someone else in the meantime!!!! We have sold everything we can and are about to be kicked out of our apartment, no where to go. Every single relationship, and other aspects of our lives have turned into absolute chaos. We have no idea what we're doing wrong...
Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

<td val[/IMG]By all means yes its always important to talk to Satan about your life.But don't forget the importance of aura of protection too.And I understand it is very expensive even for Raven and I that is why I got her one but not myself.I always put her first in everything.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Birth Chart
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 6:18:02 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you Brian. Yes, I'd love to get that reading from HP Maxine. I am from South Africa and our currency is almost 9 times weaker than the dollar, so imagine what such a reading would cost me. With time I shall save bit by bit until I can finally afford it.
I agree with you 100% about us being treated differently. I think it is because of the energy we emit. I love people and am very social, but since we have dedicated, have not been able to maintain a single friendship. Never the less, I don't get thrown off balance by them.
A question: do you think in this case it would be okay for me to ask Father Satan for some protection until I can afford to obtain my birth chart reading, or is it weak of me to follow this route?
Hail Satan
Hail AsmodeusSent from my BlackBerry®<hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:09:29 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Birth Chart
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]

[/TD]

I think asking yout Guardian Demon to show the person responsible of the attack in a dream would be the besto solution.
It is also important to check where Saturn is transiting now for you

Thank you, I will focus more on my Solar Plexus Chakra to empower it and also give a bit more attention to the others.
Is there a way I could find out who the guilty bugger is, possibly causing this attack? Would surely love to return the favor :)
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:55:16
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Birth Chart

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mybcmail2@ wrote:

Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Great suggestion, thank you so much. Sometimes I get so caught up in my problems that I forget to consider the obvious.
I am very new to astrology and have no idea what it means where Saturn is transiting for me. I have found a site for beginners Astrology, but have only learned about the different glyphs for each planet and Zodiac Sign, which planet rules which Sign, the basic attributes of each sign etc. Very basic stuff and what a Natural Birth Chart looks like. Could you, or any one else reading this, perhaps direct me to a mobile friendly site where I can learn more, please? I have very limited resources, but am very eager to learn.
Thank you kindly for your assistance thus far:)
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "ancientgods" <ancientgods@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 11:13:48 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Birth Chart
  I think asking yout Guardian Demon to show the person responsible of the attack in a dream would be the besto solution.
It is also important to check where Saturn is transiting now for you

Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:55:16
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Birth Chart

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mybcmail2@ wrote:

Thank you kindly
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Would anyone be willing and/or able to help me read my natal chart? If so, please let me know by sending me an email. Thank you. ^-^ Ave Satannas.

Please be careful about giving such delicate and personal information freely online. Infiltrators and the enemy could use your information to curse you or make things in life more difficult for you, during hard and stressful times that they can pinpoint to happen in your life by having knowledge of your chart.It's best to learn to read it yourself.
Azazel's Astrology for Satanists

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 9:48 AM, "clarinetplayer666@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[email protected] wrote:

Would anyone be willing and/or able to help me read my natal chart? If so, please let me know by sending me an email. Thank you. ^-^ Ave Satannas.

clarinetplayer666

Given your astrologi chart to a stranger is very risky. As they could cause havoc in your life if they knew about your planets.

I recommend High Priestess Maxine Dietrich astrology reading, but I believe she is not currently available for such.

So my best advice to you is learn it yourself. It is free after all :)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html  

What is her email?

On Jul 11, 2015, at 3:30 PM, mancunianninja@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  clarinetplayer666

Given your astrologi chart to a stranger is very risky. As they could cause havoc in your life if they knew about your planets.

I recommend High Priestess Maxine Dietrich astrology reading, but I believe she is not currently available for such.

So my best advice to you is learn it yourself. It is free after all :)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html  

Hail ClarinetPlayer666,
To understand/read your birth chart is relatively easy.
Note the zodiac signs, each has a date range so you can know percise timings of planetary effects. The little numbers under a planet sign is the "degree". This helps specify a date. Example: 7th degree of Aries is March 27th.
Note the planetary effects. All info is in Azazel's Astrology Links. Example: Pluto's effect is helplessness/low-energy/dependency, ECT. This is a BAD planet. Example 2: Venus's effect is ensuring a great time for love/relationships/knowing-what-zodiac-house-your-"soul mate"-is.

Once you break down the dates of the houses and what planets are in them, and you know their effects, you will be able to prepare for them. I hope this gave you a novice understand, and wish you the best of luck.

Hail Father and Lady Agares!!!

<td val[/IMG]This is a perfect example of why you can't just give out your information to anyone. The guy who replied to this topic asking for your email 'Christan Gates' is a known infiltrator who tried to spread xtian nuu age information that was harmful to people. If you had given him your information you would be opening yourself up for curses.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 15, 2015, 7:31:39 PM, dark.prince29@... [JoS_Astrology] wrote: Hail ClarinetPlayer666,
To understand/read your birth chart is relatively easy.
Note the zodiac signs, each has a date range so you can know percise timings of planetary effects. The little numbers under a planet sign is the "degree". This helps specify a date. Example: 7th degree of Aries is March 27th.
Note the planetary effects. All info is in Azazel's Astrology Links. Example: Pluto's effect is helplessness/low-energy/dependency, ECT. This is a BAD planet. Example 2: Venus's effect is ensuring a great time for love/relationships/knowing-what-zodiac-house-your-"soul mate"-is.

Once you break down the dates of the houses and what planets are in them, and you know their effects, you will be able to prepare for them. I hope this gave you a novice understand, and wish you the best of luck.

Hail Father and Lady Agares!!!
[/TD]

Its a complex subject I'm gonna need sometime, thanks for your guidance even though I thought solving it would mean identifying my GD.

Hail Father Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is not currently doing astrological readings; if you want a professional, Satanic astrology chart reading you can contact Lydia at lydia.astrology@....

It appears Lydia's email got cut off. Her email is a gmail address @ gmail.com.

I've been studying astrology for over a year now and I'm still a little bit confused. Your chart ruler is the planet that rules your ascendant, right? Or is it vice versa? And when I try to see the planets in my houses and what they mean, I get lost. Can someone explain this to me?

Yes, the planet(s) that rule your AC are your chart rulers. And any planets in your 1st house are co-rulers.
For the planets in the houses and what they mean, basically: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ts666.html  There's more to it, all the aspects, and planets that rule houses not just in houses, and so on, but the above link shows the basic planets in houses and signs.

---In [email protected], <duce_surya@... wrote :

I've been studying astrology for over a year now and I'm still a little bit confused. Your chart ruler is the planet that rules your ascendant, right? Or is it vice versa? And when I try to see the planets in my houses and what they mean, I get lost. Can someone explain this to me? 

I agree with the whole thing about us SS being treated differently even if we don't tell anyone. I don't get it but it happens, for better and worse. It's weird.

On the chart you get from astro.com they put Chiron in there too. Is Chiron doing something significant as well? if so, where can I find that or what does it do?

It's debatable... I've been keeping an eye on it for years in my own chart and not noticing anything. It's supposed to be about what we are deeply wounded about, and what areas of our life we need to heal this wound.

---In [email protected], <taolvanswd@... wrote :

On the chart you get from astro.com they put Chiron in there too. Is Chiron doing something significant as well? if so, where can I find that or what does it do?

@brandon - with what part of the sentence can you help? with chiron or the birth time?

so lets say you have chiron in a sign, then would chiron say 'you;re hurt by something that has to do with that sign' since it has to do with the time of birth, is chiron always in your first house? or in the sign with the ascendant?

How could i read the chart when i dont understand a thing in it. Im born at 25.5.1999
Could you tell me what that means?

A full Satanic natal chart reading yields approximately 8-15 pages, so it's not just a simple matter of telling you "what it means". There is so much information that can be found in natal charts. Study Azazels Astrology on JoS, and there are many other resources online as well, just be wary of the new-age corrupted "info".

Oh and it's not advised to post your birth data online.
Azazels astrology main page:Azazel's Astrology for Satanists  

---In [email protected], <hagemage@... wrote :

How could i read the chart when i dont understand a thing in it. Im born at 25.5.1999

There is a group chat on twitter that helps with learning astrology, follow Teloc Vovim and ask to join you :)

Go to the JoS site and read Azazel's Astrology for Satanists. It's under the Satanic Witchcraft section. If you can't do that on your own then don't do Astrology or ask others to just do it for you because you're too lazy.

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of hagemage@... [JoS_Astrology] <[email protected]
Sent: January 5, 2016 7:06 AM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Birth Chart     How could i read the chart when i dont understand a thing in it. Im born at 25.5.1999

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back