Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Biomancy thread

Amalek

Hello brothers!
Please post everything and anything related to biomancy.
Thank you in advance!

Amalek said:
Hello brothers!
Thank you in advance!

Are you referring to biokinesis? The mancy part refers to skills of divination. Biomancy is divination using your body.

If you want to perform divination by yourself I suggest reading HP cobra's article on divination by elements or articles on JoyofSatan website.

RockSeed13 said:
Amalek said:
Hello brothers!
Thank you in advance!

Are you referring to biokinesis? The mancy part refers to skills of divination. Biomancy is divination using your body.

If you want to perform divination by yourself I suggest reading HP cobra's article on divination by elements or articles on JoyofSatan website.
Yup.My bad
I did mean biokinesis

Amalek said:
RockSeed13 said:
Amalek said:
Hello brothers!
Thank you in advance!

Yup.My bad
I did mean biokinesis

It is fairly advanced. It is much better for us to open the chakras and rise the kundalini first. Then one can pursue the attaininment of siddhis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back