Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Binding

Pls help me, my flat mate always threatens to put spells on me, he swears and shouts at me in front of my kids, he hit a dent into my bedroom door, he's not my bf, fiance or husband. I had sex with him a few times but that's it, no strings attached. I pay the rent, buy groceries and I bought my car but he thinks he can control me. He isn't making a plan to find work, he's not the same person he used to be. He's a spiritual satanist like me but he is stronger than me. I've tried asking him to move but he's refusing. Can someone pls help me to bind him? I don't know any other way to deal with him.

you dont need to bind him! do u know ho to control minds?im Sotiris from fb! :) if u dont i ll tell you! there if someone has the same problem  say it here!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 12:26:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Binding

Pls help me, my flat mate always threatens to put spells on me, he swears and shouts at me in front of my kids, he hit a dent into my bedroom door, he's not my bf, fiance or husband. I had sex with him a few times but that's it, no strings attached. I pay the rent, buy groceries and I bought my car but he thinks he can control me. He isn't making a plan to find work, he's not the same person he used to be. He's a spiritual satanist like me but he is stronger than me. I've tried asking him to move but he's refusing. Can someone pls help me to bind him? I don't know any other way to deal with him.

Do a banishing ritual on him, and prayers of protection for yourself and your children:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html   Also try doing a protection meditation daily: http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html    
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 1:07:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Binding

you dont need to bind him! do u know ho to control minds?im Sotiris from fb! :) if u dont i ll tell you! there if someone has the same problem  say it here!

Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 12:26:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]Unfortunetly you can not bind another satanist nor can he curse you in anyway without consequences. Satan forbids it! Beelzebub inforces that law. If your flat mate knew what was good for him he wouldnt dare harm you. In doing so he angers Satan and Satans right hand man Beelzebub deals with these kind of situations. Let Satan know what is going on and ask him for help and he will take care of this situation.   HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BALAM!   -Herr. Metzger
--- On Mon, 8/23/10, Siobhan bronwyn Rose <flystekkie@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 9:26 AM

[/TD]

Thank u, much appreciated ;-)

Hail Satan! Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: George Snell <snell.metzger@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:42:42 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Binding

<td val[/IMG]Unfortunetly you can not bind another satanist nor can he curse you in anyway without consequences. Satan forbids it! Beelzebub inforces that law. If your flat mate knew what was good for him he wouldnt dare harm you. In doing so he angers Satan and Satans right hand man Beelzebub deals with these kind of situations. Let Satan know what is going on and ask him for help and he will take care of this situation.   HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BALAM!   -Herr. Metzger
--- On Mon, 8/23/10, Siobhan bronwyn Rose <flystekkie@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 9:26 AM

[/TD]

Call him an ambulance when you leave the house- Its time to send him on vacation to the funny farm.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siobhan bronwyn Rose" <flystekkie@... wrote:

I would like to bind someone's soul to mine. It is a woman. Now, she is not a Satanist, but I will convert her one day. However, once again, I want to bind her soul to mine. I want us to have a connection. I want us to be together, maybe forever? I'm just curious if there is a meditation for this.

If you choose to go about binding someone to you, make sure it is what your truly want. You are binding everything about them to you, for better and for worse. This can manifest in different ways. I speak from experience.
I know how it feels to want someone on such a deep level but many people are just incapable of it, unfortunately but using the power of the mind and soul can help.
Weight your options and get to know this person before you make a decision like that, it can be difficult and annoying to try to unbind them if you go far enough and realize this person isn't what you wanted. Sometimes desire can go so strong as to make you see only the best in one and ignore the negative traits.
If you want, you can put energy into attracting a soulful relationship with someone who is right for you.
Do what you want though, but do so responsibly. Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 11:52 AM, "chrischaviswc3@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would like to bind someone's soul to mine. It is a woman. Now, she is not a Satanist, but I will convert her one day. However, once again, I want to bind her soul to mine. I want us to have a connection. I want us to be together, maybe forever? I'm just curious if there is a meditation for this.

I realize it isn't for everyone. And this isn't a decision I have thought lightly of. I've been a Satanist for probably 45 days now, yeah, but this woman is amazing. I'm 100% sure I could literally spend the rest of eternity with her, and be happy. How can I do it though? I know her well, and we have been friends for years... Recently we've started to get romantic, and hey, I'm set with her. So once again, how can I? Just curious.
I will further think about it before I do it, just want to know how to do it in general

You should be extremely careful with that. You may not even be strong enough spiritually, that can cause a LOT of problems for you later on. Does she even wants to be in a permanent relationship commitment? If you are obsessed with this person, then leave her well alone, and move on.

I get it, you are deeply in love and wants to commit permanently because you want a monogamous relationship, a soulmate even. But you should perhaps perform a ritual to Father Satan and ask him for such. Love is important, but can be most tricky.

I suggest you focus on yourself, meditate, study, advance. Be careful, what appears in moonlight might not be the same in the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back