Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bill Nye the Science guy making an idiot of himself

The modern interpretation of evolution is a lord of marxist crap (like most ''science'' is nowadays) these people have no idea about the true spiritual meaning of evolution.  

On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 2:51 PM, "aaron.stadtlander@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I used to think he was kinda interesting until now.

Bill Nye explains evolution using emoji  

I don't know who Bill Nye is on a personal level, but I know that the media overall is controlled almost solely by the Jews.  Conformance to bullshit propaganda and destruction of what is real and ethical is their goal.  So, that would have to be at least in some part the agenda of everyone famous that does TV i.e. if they plan to stay famous for any length of time.  Don't look at the stupidity of their actions, instead take notice of all the sheeple.

He's a disgusting Jew, i've always hated his smile and his acting on Disney.
Hail Satan.Hail The Gods.- Need Help? Or Just Wanna Talk?Skype: Damenai.

Haha i love hearing everyones opinon. I feel like everything is corrupted by jews(which pisses me off sooo much). I cant even watch a full movie/show without being disgusted, most of the time.

I don't mean to seem insulting, but how did you not know? It's very obvious if you look into their eyes, they don't look human. Every other features I will admit is misleading if changed, they can change the lizard lips, and the jaw line leading to their ears and other features I am unaware of.

But, one thing they cannot change is the inhumaness that is their eyes. I've noticed it so many time, and another way to tell is by feeling their energy, even if it's only 5% KIKE blood, you will feel something that feels in the beginning as off, and then you'll feel something inhuman about them.

I've felt that from kikes I have come into contact with, or have not readily been able to tell are, like john kerry, or I believe joe biden. and many other high figures, or just everyday kikes. Now again, I dunno how you'll take this message, but I mean to educate you, not demean, try the above if you can, if not, try to develop it ;)

You might even figure out your own personal way of beaconing those bastards through my suggestions.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back