Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

best beginning satanic meditations/rituals/actions?

lowrynick

hello all, i have been a FIRM satanist for a very long time, i love it i love everything about it and all the great things it has brought me. i live my life around it and spread knowledge and good word of satan to friends, family, and people who ask. i have dedicated my soul to satan through the proper ritual on joy of satan i have done this about 4 years ago. But i usually only do basic meditations as described on joy of satans, as in i absorb energy by breathing in and absorbing it sort of like a sponge you surely know what im speaking about. well i want to take it many steps "further" now. so my question is what should i do next? i do the basic power meditation, now should i do chakra work? should i get in contact with my guardian demon, what would be the best actions to carry out next to delve deeper in satanism and get even more in touch with father satan? i want to devote alot more to him than i am now and perform many more satanic actions. what should i do next? or is there no specific order? as in you can go straight from dedicating, to invocation, scrying, and advanced magicks(i'm guessing not)
thanks for all help
HAIL SATAN!!!!

What I would suggest lowrynick,is to put together a program that includes breathing,cleaning,spinning,and then what ever other meditations that you choose for you development.But always end with programing your aura for protection too.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] best beginning satanic meditations/rituals/actions?

hello all, i have been a FIRM satanist for a very long time, i love it i love everything about it and all the great things it has brought me. i live my life around it and spread knowledge and good word of satan to friends, family, and people who ask. i have dedicated my soul to satan through the proper ritual on joy of satan i have done this about 4 years ago. But i usually only do basic meditations as described on joy of satans, as in i absorb energy by breathing in and absorbing it sort of like a sponge you surely know what im speaking about. well i want to take it many steps "further" now. so my question is what should i do next? i do the basic power meditation, now should i do chakra work? should i get in contact with my guardian demon, what would be the best actions to carry out next to delve deeper in satanism and get even more in touch with father satan? i want to devote alot more to him than i am now and perform many more satanic actions. what should i do next? or is there no specific order? as in you can go straight from dedicating, to invocation, scrying, and advanced magicks(i'm guessing not)
thanks for all help
HAIL SATAN!!!!

..Hail Satan!!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html
Have opened all your chakras yet?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

thanks for all help
HAIL SATAN!!!!

lol! Are all the meditations the same? In terms of power, or use to want money? ------------------------------ On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 3:44 PM IST lowrynick wrote: hello all, i have been a FIRM satanist for a very long time, i love it i love everything about it and all the great things it has brought me. i live my life around it and spread knowledge and good word of satan to friends, family, and people who ask. i have dedicated my soul to satan through the proper ritual on joy of satan i have done this about 4 years ago. But i usually only do basic meditations as described on joy of satans, as in i absorb energy by breathing in and absorbing it sort of like a sponge you surely know what im speaking about. well i want to take it many steps "further" now. so my question is what should i do next? i do the basic power meditation, now should i do chakra work? should i get in contact with my guardian demon, what would be the best actions to carry out next
to delve deeper in satanism and get even more in touch with father satan? i want to devote alot more to him than i am now and perform many more satanic actions. what should i do next? or is there no specific order? as in you can go straight from dedicating, to invocation, scrying, and advanced magicks(i'm guessing not) thanks for all help HAIL SATAN!!!!

Well I'm practicly brand new been dedicated for less then a year now but with what I've been reading I would think chakra work that way you know that the things you try next will work correctly

Sent from my LG phone

lowrynick <lowrynick@... wrote:

thanks for all help
HAIL SATAN!!!!

You're right, you can't. Advanced Magick is exactly that. Advanced. However, if you want to delve deeper into Satanism, meditation is the PERFECT way to go because it's increasing your power. This level of power will increase the affectiveness of you rituals, summonings, scyings, and other such things like that. But a warning brother, if you are going to work on opening your chakras, go in the order that is on the JOS. It is in this order for a reason.Also, if you want to work on developing a bond with Enki himself, meditate upon his sigil, focus it in your mind, and tell him. He will listen. Also, meditating upon his sigil and upon his energy are good ways to develop your bond with Enki as well. And working against the kikes with destruction rituals will show the gods of duat that you are serious about this and they will be more willing to work with you.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] best beginning satanic meditations/rituals/actions?

thanks for all help
HAIL SATAN!!!!

While Hail satan ------------------------------ On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 3:44 PM IST lowrynick wrote: hello all, i have been a FIRM satanist for a very long time, i love it i love everything about it and all the great things it has brought me. i live my life around it and spread knowledge and good word of satan to friends, family, and people who ask. i have dedicated my soul to satan through the proper ritual on joy of satan i have done this about 4 years ago. But i usually only do basic meditations as described on joy of satans, as in i absorb energy by breathing in and absorbing it sort of like a sponge you surely know what im speaking about. well i want to take it many steps "further" now. so my question is what should i do next? i do the basic power meditation, now should i do chakra work? should i get in contact with my guardian demon, what would be the best actions to carry out next to delve deeper in satanism and get even more in touch with
father satan? i want to devote alot more to him than i am now and perform many more satanic actions. what should i do next? or is there no specific order? as in you can go straight from dedicating, to invocation, scrying, and advanced magicks(i'm guessing not) thanks for all help HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back