Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

benefits of "holding your self" sexually?

hailsatan99

i was wondering what the benefits of holding your self during masturbation or sex? "holding yourself" as in, working up to orgasm and ejaculation but then preventing it from happening until finally allowing it to happen after denying it some few times.

the goal of this is,

you can command and program the energy to do as you wish. normally, this involves sex magic. so when your about to climax with the person your thinkin about, just command the energy with the affirmations in the "sex magic" link in the "satanic witchraft" page in the JoS website.

hehe, it may be a little difficult. but you can master this that way, you can do it easily.

another thing that this is used for, is the meditation "ascending energy meditation"

which helps you control and manipulate that sexual energy to clean and purify your chakras and help build your aura.

it also helps your "eigth" chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@... wrote:

i was wondering what the benefits of holding your self during masturbation or sex? "holding yourself" as in, working up to orgasm and ejaculation but then preventing it from happening until finally allowing it to happen after denying it some few times.

You're describing what's called "edging". Sometimes this can make an orgasm more powerful by increasing the amount of energy you raise. I remember last Beltane I performed sex magick in ritual for the first time and I had lasted longer than usual. The orgasm was extremely powerful because I had taken longer (plus that kind of energy is just more powerful on Beltane anyway.)

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@... wrote:

do this all the time . idk about benifits but when you finish it feels better than usual . and if your a guy , "more comes out". its enjoyable , i know as much .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back