Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being held back

Penny

Hello all,
Thought I would update you on the goings on over here in ENC. Things are not going too well and I am busy looking for work. I have been laid off three times now due to lack of work, or so the excuse was given! I am being discriminated against because I am white and down here, the reverse discrimination is terrible!

My Spirit Guardian/demon or whoever it is, (I still cannot find out who this is) has let me know that I am on hold as it were until things change. This is not acceptable to me and I will be letting Father know immediately because I have to go to work. My unemployment has run out and I cashed a small 2 day check just to be able to pay the car insurance for 2 months. So, now I am back to square one again.

No matter what you say, these times are indeed very tough. I went yesterday to another temp agency and filled out the application and the receptionist swears shes' never seen it so bad. They say the unemployment here is only 9.2%, that's bullshit! I think it's at least 45% or higher because nobody is working except state employees, the hospitals, doctors, and the universities.
They might say there are plenty of jobs out there for people but they want you to have a fucking 4 year degree to do something what, be an insurance agent? BS!

If you go on CL, and look everything around where I live is at least an hour's drive from me so, that is not an option.

Like I said, I will be discussing this with Father today and hopefully He can point me in the right direction. Even if I sold everything I had, it would not be enough to let me move and start over again,so that is out.

I need to go back to work asap. Any suggestions as to what I can say to Father as to how I should go about looking or something?
Thanks for the help and Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back