Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BEING ARMED HAS GOT TO BE A GOOD IDEA WHO AGREES?

deepearth666

I don't know about you guys but Im thinking being armed is a good idea these days. I don't know if its the ISIL / Islamic State attacks or what but I want to encourage everyone if you can, to get armed, you know whatever you feel is best. Who agrees with me??
I got a Marlin 336 hunting rifle a year or so ago, now Im thinking about getting some kind of handgun.

I personally have firearms, combat knives, and axes and machetes. I think that being armed is always a good idea, but make sure to check your state regulations. It's stupid to be arrested for carrying a gun that you don't have a license for. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 17, 2015, at 17:32, "deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I don't know about you guys but Im thinking being armed is a good idea these days. I don't know if its the ISIL / Islamic State attacks or what but I want to encourage everyone if you can, to get armed, you know whatever you feel is best. Who agrees with me??
I got a Marlin 336 hunting rifle a year or so ago, now Im thinking about getting some kind of handgun.

I absolutely agree. I don't currently own any guns, however I have SEVERAL knives, and I know how to use them :) years of martial arts experience

Also remember that the curses and reverse Torah rituals are what will immobilize these organizations from being any threat with our consistent work.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:41 PM, "deadsilent666@..." <deadsilent666@... wrote:

It's common sense, however the JEWverment promotes otherwise.
Don't go overboard thought, a great self-defence pistol such as a desert eagle, or glock-18 works best as concealed carry or home protection. Also learning martial arts is a valuable asset in any situation.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 6:24 PM, "deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I own a 1911 kimber brother really comfertable gun and easy to get to know its the concealed carry to and i agree with u i also have 3 yugoslavian aks and 1 yugo sks 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 2:32 PM, deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I don't know about you guys but Im thinking being armed is a good idea these days. I don't know if its the ISIL / Islamic State attacks or what but I want to encourage everyone if you can, to get armed, you know whatever you feel is best. Who agrees with me??

Don't go overboard thought, a great self-defence pistol such as a desert eagle, or glock-18 works best as concealed carry or home protection. Also learning martial arts is a valuable asset in any situation.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 6:24 PM, "deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't own any of such equipment, and I don't think I should need them. I mean, I think it would be much more convenient for me to practice hydrokinesis, and then choose to manipulate the flow of blood to internally liquefy others with that ability. Or electrokinesis. I think both would take a long-ass time to develop, though, but it's definitely less predictable than having a firearm on you, which is physical and visible to anybody.

Yeah I agree, the reverse torah rituals are the most important.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:07 AM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Woah woah woah.A desert eagle? No way. That is essentially a fucking hand canon.No, if your looking for something that is reliable, and can be used for defense, you can't go wrong with a Colt m1911. It's a beautiful gun, and has good stopping power, and a decently common and inexpensive ammo. But a Desert Eagle? Not unless you are afraid of Rhinos invading your home.And I course, revolvers are extremely reliable, but have a small magazine. It's pick your poison really. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 17, 2015, at 20:41, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 6:24 PM, "deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I don't know about the desert eagle though you know those were first designed and made in Isreal, I think theyre still made by an Israeli Company IMI so I wont buy that.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:07 AM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

They really know how to make weapons that can actually kill, why not use it as an advantage?

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:53 AM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't know about the desert eagle though you know those were first designed and made in Isreal, I think theyre still made by an Israeli Company IMI so I wont buy that.

Because a desert eagle is WAYYYY too over powered. Like I said, it's a literal hand cannon. Just buy something smaller and more efficient.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 19, 2015, at 13:44, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  They really know how to make weapons that can actually kill, why not use it as an advantage?

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:53 AM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:07 AM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 6:24 PM, "deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah your right, a glock-18 is better though as it was developed for counter-terrorism. I was thinking of carving runes such as Thurisaz on the tip of the barrel but that wouldn't sync well with Israeli weapons.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 7:08 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Because a desert eagle is WAYYYY too over powered. Like I said, it's a literal hand cannon. Just buy something smaller and more efficient.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 19, 2015, at 13:44, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:53 AM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:07 AM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I totally agree. Hail Satan.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 9:07 AM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A desert eagle requires training to use, otherwise you'll injure yourself in the process. There's also American made 50 caliber revolvers, but those barrels make it hard to conceal.
Get a stubby .357 revolver. Hits hard enough to incapacitate or kill. Easy to conceal, 5 or 6 rounds. Mostly American made. 

PLEASE Stop emailing me every time and it needs to stop now 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 20, 2015, 11:30 AM, deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Yeah your right, a glock-18 is better though as it was developed for counter-terrorism. I was thinking of carving runes such as Thurisaz on the tip of the barrel but that wouldn't sync well with Israeli weapons.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 7:08 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 19, 2015, at 13:44, "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">deads[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, Nove[/IMG]deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

On Wednesday, Nove[/IMG]deads[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

On Tuesday, Nove[/IMG]deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

What are you talking about?

On Friday, November 20, 2015 10:40 AM, "Tony Hall tonyhallmhs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Friday, November 20, 2015, 11:30 AM, deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 19, 2015, at 13:44, "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">deads[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, Nove[/IMG]deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

On Tuesday, Nove[/IMG]deepearth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

@Tony HallLmao! you used your personal email for Jos?

On Friday, November 20, 2015 11:41 AM, "Tony Hall tonyhallmhs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

You need to change that in the setting in yahoo. I have the same thing. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 20, 2015, at 11:31, "Tony Hall tonyhallmhs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, November 20, 2015, 11:30 AM, deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 7:08 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back