Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being a Satanist is amazing.

Orion Aryasbay

I've been a Satanist for about a year roughly now.

I am proud to be a Satanist, this was the best thing I ever did.

Since becoming a Satanist I've never been happier, but I've discovered some things in life are even better than happiness.

What would those things be?

The first is honour.

I spent my life, either being a "good humble Xtian" or a Buddhist. I can safely say that during those days I knew nothing of true honour. HONOUR IS NOT TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK OR "LETTING IT GO". Honour, by definition, is high respect/self esteem and that is just what I have found in Satanism. Im finally in control of my life and I don't follow anyone's rules but my own. Because of my lack of conformity and binding to societies "values" people fear me and stay the fuck out of my way. I honestly thought I was going to be a door mat my whole life.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Few people have true pride these days. Pride comes from within and we can not search for our own pride through the praise of others. We must find it ourselves in our own achievements. We have pride when we have done something great, ourselves, such as developing a new power. A person with pride doesn't let those who are below him in pride go around spreading shit about them or getting smart to them, telling themselves that "it's not worth it" to deal with him. If you have pride, true pride, in yourself as a Satanist, then help destroy our enemies, the Jews, Xtian's and Muslims.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Satanism is about having power! About having control in your life! We are dictators of our environments! We take no bodies crap! We take all of the psychic power we can and we advance ourselves as much as possible until we die or become Gods! We climb over the top of weaker people such as Atheists who do not believe in psychic power and we crush them in the wake of our titanic march as people united against all that is Jewish: race mixing, Christianity, communism, Islam, EVERYTHING JEWISH.

Hail Satan!

Happiness is great but as Satanists we must understand that other things come first, such as, honour, pride and power.

We are masters of ourselves and do not adhere to human standards, morals or values. Someday, we will be heralded hero's for what we do. But until then, it's time to stop taking society's shit, fight back, and most importantly...

MAKE THE ORDINARY PEOPLE FUCKING SCARED OF US, BOOT THEM RIGHT OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE, MAKE THEM REALIZE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BOW DOWN TO THEM AND WE ARE NOT FOOLING AROUND, SATAN IS SERIOUS, WE ARE SERIOUS, AND WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU UNLESS YOU EITHER GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY OR JOIN US.

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]Well said friend.I have been one for only eight months.And I have found for the first time in my life,people do respect me more.I have also found that I do not run from confrontation as I use too.I am finding that I command respect,as father commands it also.Serving him is the best decision that I have made in my life.
Hail Satan For Ever!
The True King of the Universe.
Brian. 

--- On Sun, 8/22/10, Orion Aryasbay <aryasatana@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Being a Satanist is amazing.
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 12:03 AM

Since becoming a Satanist I've never been happier, but I've discovered some things in life are even better than happiness.

The first is honour.

I spent my life, either being a "good humble Xtian" or a Buddhist. I can safely say that during those days I knew nothing of true honour. HONOUR IS NOT TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK OR "LETTING IT GO". Honour, by definition, is high respect/self esteem and that is just what I have found in Satanism. Im finally in control of my life and I don't follow anyone's rules but my own. Because of my lack of conformity and binding to societies "values" people fear me and stay the fuck out of my way. I honestly thought I was going to be a door mat my whole life.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Few people have true pride these days. Pride comes from within and we can not search for our own pride through the praise of others. We must find it ourselves in our own achievements. We have pride when we have done something great, ourselves, such as developing a new power. A person with pride doesn't let those who are below him in pride go around spreading shit about them or getting smart to them, telling themselves that "it's not worth it" to deal with him. If you have pride, true pride, in yourself as a Satanist, then help destroy our enemies, the Jews, Xtian's and Muslims.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Satanism is about having power! About having control in your life! We are dictators of our environments! We take no bodies crap! We take all of the psychic power we can and we advance ourselves as much as possible until we die or become Gods! We climb over the top of weaker people such as Atheists who do not believe in psychic power and we crush them in the wake of our titanic march as people united against all that is Jewish: race mixing, Christianity, communism, Islam, EVERYTHING JEWISH.

Hail Satan!

Happiness is great but as Satanists we must understand that other things come first, such as, honour, pride and power.

We are masters of ourselves and do not adhere to human standards, morals or values. Someday, we will be heralded hero's for what we do. But until then, it's time to stop taking society's shit, fight back, and most importantly...

MAKE THE ORDINARY PEOPLE FUCKING SCARED OF US, BOOT THEM RIGHT OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE, MAKE THEM REALIZE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BOW DOWN TO THEM AND WE ARE NOT FOOLING AROUND, SATAN IS SERIOUS, WE ARE SERIOUS, AND WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU UNLESS YOU EITHER GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY OR JOIN US.

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Thank you for the loving words!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF HIS DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:03:17 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Being a Satanist is amazing.

The first is honour.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

AH! I remember what it was like when I became a Satanist, it was almost five years ago and it was exciting I did feel powerful and blissful. Trust me when I say this things only get better and better. Things will happen for you and too you that you didnt even know were possible. The blessings from Satan never stop it is mind boggling.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BALAM!

-Metzger

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well said friend.I have been one for only eight months.And I have found for the first time in my life,people do respect me more.I have also found that I do not run from confrontation as I use too.I am finding that I command respect,as father commands it also.Serving him is the best decision that I have made in my life.
Hail Satan For Ever!
Brian. 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

The first is honour.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Metzger,
I believe you are speaking the truth.Only been a Satanist since the beginning of the year,but I have already seen a change for the better in my life.When you stop following a lie,things have got to get better.
Hail Satan Forever!
Brian.

--- On Mon, 8/23/10, herr_metzger <snell.metzger@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Being a Satanist is amazing.
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 4:20 AM

AH! I remember what it was like when I became a Satanist, it was almost five years ago and it was exciting I did feel powerful and blissful. Trust me when I say this things only get better and better. Things will happen for you and too you that you didnt even know were possible. The blessings from Satan never stop it is mind boggling.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BALAM!

-Metzger

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well said friend.I have been one for only eight months.And I have found for the first time in my life,people do respect me more.I have also found that I do not run from confrontation as I use too.I am finding that I command respect,as father commands it also.Serving him is the best decision that I have made in my life.
Hail Satan For Ever!
Brian. 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

The first is honour.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

I just want to reply to this bit please 
"
Please reply to this at my gmail!!!!!
Jay.bragg96@...
From Jay
Australia
Ave Satanas
On 24/08/2010, at 12:37 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Metzger,
I believe you are speaking the truth.Only been a Satanist since the beginning of the year,but I have already seen a change for the better in my life.When you stop following a lie,things have got to get better.
Hail Satan Forever!
Brian.

--- On Mon, 8/23/10, herr_metzger <snell.metzger@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Being a Satanist is amazing.
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 4:20 AM

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BALAM!

-Metzger

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan For Ever!
Brian. 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

The first is honour.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Me too I love being Satanist
I am very thankful
Is such a honor
I would do anything for Father Enki! =)

Hail Satan! Hail Anubis! Hail Andras!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

The first is honour.

Hail Satan!

The second is pride.

Hail Satan!

The third is power.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back